Author Topic: Guava Harvest !!  (Read 21348 times)

duffontap

Re: Guava Harvest !!
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2007, 04:00:48 pm »
OOOOHHHH! Manny thanks again!!! That is one beautifull stave you found me. I am so jelous! To have such suply of bow trees right in your back yard is a real boon.  ;D

Dave, you're living in a bow wood paradise.   Those of use in the Northwest have about 30 species to make bows from.  ;D

J. D.

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2007, 06:31:17 pm »
I know JD but heck I never get out of my store! By the way when ya going to show me where all them good trees are?  ;D

David T
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2007, 09:39:39 pm »
David, its called a forest.  Maybe you should have Manny send me the wood since you don't leave your perfume shop.  Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2007, 09:54:29 pm »
Justin, at least I smell good and I'm surrounded by beautiful women constanltly!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;)
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Robinwho

« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2007, 12:14:48 am »
First one on the left or first one on the right either one is god.
expect mail.
Thanks

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2007, 09:41:27 am »
Justin, at least I smell good and I'm surrounded by beautiful women constanltly!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;)
Well, women at least, and shopping women at that, what a treat. Most of us work real hard to avoid that. But if that floats your boat, more power to you. Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

8up

« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2007, 10:47:29 am »
If there are any left please let me know what I need to do to get one.......Thanks, Ron

Offline NOMADIC PIRATE

« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2007, 03:22:46 pm »
Robinwho, your's has being set aside since the original 6, can't remember wich one but as requested was a pretty much srait one 64-68" for a 55-6-# bow.

8up, thanks for the interest, if someone wont come tru with payments I'll put the leftover staves back on ;)
NORTH SHORE, HAWAII

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2007, 04:07:14 pm »
Hey Justin! They put money in my pocket when they are shopping and they like to flirt and have fun while doing it!  Better go shopping with your wives and girlfriends guys. You never know who's behind the counter while they are shopping!!! :D ;D :D

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2007, 04:39:49 pm »
Don't take this the wrong way David, but my wife wouldn't give the time of day to a guy working in a pretty smell shop.  You also might want to re-evaluate. The fact that they are flirting with you might be a bad sign. You know what they say about girls flirting and hanging out with guys that are non threatening. For example, they will hang out and flirt with the   ;) boys that like boys   ;) because they don't want anything.  Maybe you better ask what kind of feller they think you are.  :-X Justin

SW Utah

SimonUK

« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2007, 04:45:55 pm »
If there are any left please let me know what I need to do to get one.......Thanks, Ron

There are plenty left. Just go along to Dave's shop, smile and say nice things ... maybe put on a british accent, that always helps.

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2007, 05:36:34 pm »
AH! Simmon your crakkin me up!!!  ;D

Justin, they know exactly who they are flirting with! Why flirt if there is no danger!!! I have never seen a young woman or older for that matter flirt with someone who is gay. Pluss, I'm the only straight soap and skin care manufacturer out there! I likes the ladies!!! Thats why I sell so much soap!

David T.

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2007, 06:24:13 pm »
And where have you been hanging out to see if they flirt with them?  ???   Do you have a dark closet at work?  Justin

SW Utah

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2007, 09:02:35 pm »
Goen to far Justin!  ::)  They are nice ladies.

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2007, 09:24:15 pm »
That joke had absolutely no reference to the ladies.  Justin

SW Utah