Main Discussion Area > Flight Bows

HHB Flightbow

<< < (5/6) > >>

Marc St Louis:
Thanks guys.

I thought it would keep a bit more reflex than it did but there's not much working limb for a 25" draw.

The arrow is just something I use for tillering

I did not run it through a chrono but I did shoot it a few times.  I'll let Ivar do the real testing, on the range.  Winter up here and it's hard to do any testing like that indoors.  Plus bows like these don't have a long competitive life span.  The more I shoot it the less time it will have its competitive edge.

They can't use a shelf in Norway but he wanted something close to center shot so that is what I came up with.

The 2 recurves are not quite the same

Heat treating it again won't make any difference, done that before.

George Tsoukalas:
It's a beauty! That'll toss an arrow a looong way! Jawge

PatM:
Nice little bow. Even broken down these bows can still go on to a second life. The degraded performance is still pretty good if you don't kow what they were like in their prime.
 The handle will feel pretty familiar to Kviljio since it's pretty much what he used on that great Ipe/Boo flight bow he used for hitting close to 400 with.

coaster500:
Wow 52"s,  70#s!!!  ,,, all I can do is scratch my head and wish for that kind of skill.

Amazing!!!

PeteC:
Very nice bow Marc.I would love to see it perform.Hard to beat EHHB.Great job. God Bless

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version