Author Topic: Sold my truck :(  (Read 1121 times)

Offline skyarrow

• Sterling Lynch Victoria, TX (361)935-1715 text me
Sold my truck :(
« on: November 14, 2011, 02:13:03 pm »
Well she will be missed me and my Toyota pickup have been through alot  but she  went to a good home my dad wanted her for our business he is planning to mount a pump pulling unit on it so il still get to drive her lol . And for the replacement I found a used 09 scion TC with only 30k miles on it what a great car it drives awsome and it's made by Toyota this is what they replaced the celica with
I still have my sequoia for pulling and hauling stuff il post more pics once I get off work
"We don't have mistakes here, we just have happy accidents" Bob Ross RIP 1995

Offline skyarrow

Re: Sold my truck :(
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 03:24:45 pm »
Here are some other pics

Offline YosemiteBen

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 02:50:13 pm »
So sad - losing a truck is like......well......losing and arm or something.
1st truck - '63 jeep
2nd truck - '69 chevy
3rd truck - '89 Mazda
4th truck - '79 GMC still got it.

Offline Bryce H

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 04:40:27 pm »
I know the feeling, all too well. I put mine up for sale this morning and I'm still not even remotely happy about it. She's been through and seen a ton- from Jersey to the Smokies and the plains of Texas. I love her, but my company is now providing me with a vehicle and gas, and there's no reason I can think of that my small family needs 3 vehicles. So, it's off she goes til we pay off the lady's car and get her....a truck. But I've been frowning all day at gettin' rid of mine. Sorry buddy.

Offline skyarrow

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 08:29:15 pm »
Bummer atleast I can still drive mine at work it's still in the family iv had mine since I was in highschool it has almost 300k miles on it. living 16 miles from town this car was a wise choice for saving fuel and money our sequoia is killer to fill up and gets no better mpg then my truck did come may it will be paid off woot :) and hopefully in two years this scion will be paid off