Author Topic: viewing doctor charles grayson collection  (Read 1682 times)

Offline Dvshunter

viewing doctor charles grayson collection
« on: November 11, 2011, 12:31:44 pm »
Hello all. i am trying to.get a group of people together to grow the collection of bows collected by Dr. Grayson. Currently the collection is in Columbia, missouri.  I have a farm about fourth minutes from there and will set up the time and date. Anyone interested can stay at my place or meet us there.  Maybe we can do some bow building, or rabbit hunting that weekend as well. I might even be persuaded into showing you where my osage stash is located! I'm thinking around december or January. Who's in?
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline Hrothgar

Re: viewing doctor charles grayson collection
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 01:35:25 pm »
Weather permitting I would drive down; have always wanted to see Dr. Grayson'e collection.
Eric
" To be, or not to be"...decisions, decisions, decisions.

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 07:38:26 pm »
Sounds good Eric. I have been wanting to see it too. The few articles in the magazine are just the tip if the iceberg.  I was hoping to.get a large group together and make.a day of it.
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline Ifrit617

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2011, 08:15:02 pm »
it would be awesome if you guys could take a bunch of pics! I would love to see it, though I live a little far away... ;D

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2011, 11:24:01 pm »
I'm not surebif we can but I will if they let me.  There r some.great pics in pa magazine of some of the bows.