Author Topic: Its been a little while  (Read 1213 times)

Offline Jimbob

Its been a little while
« on: October 29, 2011, 02:43:07 am »
So its been a little while since I have posted a pic on here so here ya go.  It was already thin when I started but I did have to do some tricky straightening by taking some off one side at the ends and then some off the other side in the middle.  Hope yall like it.
You skin that smoke wagon and we'll see what happens!---Are you gonna do something? Or just stand there and bleed?

"Show me a man who will jump out of an airplane, and I'll show you a man who'll fight for his country."
Lt. General James Gavin

http://www.facebook.com/#!/jimmy.filidei

Offline soy

• pm106221
Re: Its been a little while
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 07:33:46 am »
Looks mean >:D
Is this bow making a sickness? or the cure...

Offline Tower

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2011, 02:25:08 am »
Looks mean, Amen to that! That would rip one heck of a hole in a deer! Very nice, what's the material?
He who sacrifices freedom for a security deserves neither one.  Benjamin Franklin!

Offline Jimbob

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2011, 03:12:45 am »
Dacite from warhawk.  I need to get me a bow and some arrows so that I can haft it up along with some others Id love to put on a stick. 8)
You skin that smoke wagon and we'll see what happens!---Are you gonna do something? Or just stand there and bleed?

"Show me a man who will jump out of an airplane, and I'll show you a man who'll fight for his country."
Lt. General James Gavin

http://www.facebook.com/#!/jimmy.filidei

Offline seider

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2011, 11:45:38 am »
Dont feel bad i need the same things a bow and arrows would be nice.  Right now i just need to keep working on makeing them straight, thin and sharp.  That is a nice looking point.
Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of there country.