Author Topic: P. A. Tee shirts??  (Read 9298 times)

Offline fishfinder401

• noel laflamme noellaf2@cox.net
Re: P. A. Tee shirts??
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2011, 09:48:44 pm »
decals and hats sound nice, also what about a dark green
warbows and fishing, what else is there to do?
modern technology only takes you so far, remove electricity and then what

Offline stikchik

• Primitive Archer on Facebook
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2011, 03:08:08 am »
Hats may be coming out soon so keep an eye out for those. Im just seeing how many of you guys, gals, and kids, want a shirt :) Just testing the waters! 8)

Offline sadiejane

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2011, 04:04:30 pm »
I'd like 2 or 3, and one Hoodie (Pull-over not zipper) if the color is a dark one (Brown, Black, Green etc.)  Grey mighty work.  I'd most likely pass on it if it's white because they get stained so quickly.

understood that darker color shirts and hoodies cost more. but i'd be willing to pay more for darker shirts and hoodies. sorry but no interest in light colored shirts and hoodies. thanks for doing this tho.
wild women don't get the blues

Offline Gus

• It's Time To Make Some Shavings!
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2011, 05:08:36 pm »
I agree,

Would rather pay a bit more for a dark color.

-gus
"I taught him archery everyday, and when he got good at it he throw an arrow at me."

Conroe, TX

Offline stikchik

« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2011, 07:13:58 pm »
Good to know guys. I agree, I would rather have a darker color too. I will double check on it!

Offline _Jon_

« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2011, 07:43:47 pm »
Yep, dark is good.  I have a black and a green Twin Oaks Hoodie, because I like using mine to hunt with.  The orange one we use at all out cold weather shoots is nice but I'm a fan of the darker colors.   ;D
Member of "Twin Oaks Bow Hunters,"  Chapmansboro, Tennessee

Offline Mechslasher

« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2011, 12:25:59 pm »
i think i still have some of the decals left over.  i'll have to check to see how many if anyone is interested in them and i'm planning on having more made very soon.
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money." 

G. Gordon Liddy

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2011, 03:01:43 pm »
I prefer darker colors, too.  Especially colors that hide barbecue stains and the like *grin*. 

Maybe PA could come out with a commemorative tshirt each year and have a contest to see who can come up with the best catch phrase....something like "Stick it to 'em".  Like the Franklin Mint, once you start collecting you don't want to miss a year!  (I won't even charge you my usual marketing consultant fee for this idea.)
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Jimbob

« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2011, 03:13:37 pm »
I like that idea JW
You skin that smoke wagon and we'll see what happens!---Are you gonna do something? Or just stand there and bleed?

"Show me a man who will jump out of an airplane, and I'll show you a man who'll fight for his country."
Lt. General James Gavin

http://www.facebook.com/#!/jimmy.filidei

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2011, 05:23:12 pm »
Thanks Stikchik for getting all the responses.  I think she is keeping track of the numbers.  As she said this before this is a 20th anniversary celebration type of thing.  I personally like the brown shirts/coffee colored.  I am talking to someone about hats and they also do shirts so Stikchik and I are going to look at all the numbers and try to find you guys the best price.
Once we know the prices we can let you all know then you can make a final decision if you want it or not. 

It is good to see that you all are interested.  THe decals are very much on our radar and Chris had an awesome design!

Thanks for all your hard work S/C
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2011, 05:54:38 pm »
My tshirt may not start out coffee colored, but it will be!

Offline stikchik

« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2011, 06:14:27 pm »
Hey All, I apologize, I promised more info today and I forgot that it was Halloween and so...it will be an extra day or so. We are all working hard to see what we can do for the best price and I have read all your responses so I know you want dark colors :) Once we decide if this is a go or not, we will go into more detail about what they will look like and what not! Thanks to the PM's I have gotten and if I havent gotten to you yet, I will, I promise! Keep your ideas and wish list coming I am keeping track of them!

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2011, 06:18:57 pm »
Thanks stikchik, I really appreciate the work you are doing for us.  We are going to proudly wear these tshirts, in some cases long after they should be retired!

Offline Mechslasher

« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2011, 11:34:31 pm »
i have six of the white decals and four of the color.  i can't remember what i have in these so i figure $7.50, shipping included, would be fair.  i'll check with my decal man and see about getting more printed.

"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money." 

G. Gordon Liddy

Offline Gus

• It's Time To Make Some Shavings!
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2011, 04:12:40 pm »
Mechslasher, PM for Decal sent.

Thank You StikChik, look forward to seeing what Y'all come up with.

-gus
"I taught him archery everyday, and when he got good at it he throw an arrow at me."

Conroe, TX