Author Topic: CHRISTMAS EXCHANGE 2011!!!!!  (Read 92850 times)

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
Re: CHRISTMAS EXCHANGE 2011!!!!!
« Reply #315 on: December 22, 2011, 09:32:01 pm »
Thanks Bub ;D
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Josh Vance  Netarts OR. (Tillamook)

Offline M-P

• PA731115
    • Traveling Surgery
« Reply #316 on: December 23, 2011, 12:46:53 am »
Howdy Folks,  Some nice gifts being posted.   I received mine gift today from northernsport.   It.s a primitive choker that will go well with my Lakota outfit.   I'll take some good pictures to post in a day or two.   Ron
"A man should make his own arrows."   Omaha proverb   

"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves."    Will Rogers

Offline uwe

« Reply #317 on: December 23, 2011, 02:03:34 pm »
Ron, would you like to show the outfit?
Merry X- Mas
Uwe

Offline YosemiteBen

« Reply #318 on: December 23, 2011, 10:35:42 pm »
Ok - Now I get it! I thought that we were exchanging with the person we were given the address to ship to. That would have been way too easy!  My wife said I got something from Lowell today in the mail and she can hardly wait to see what is inside.

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #319 on: December 23, 2011, 11:00:36 pm »
Awsome yosemite! I got you marked of on the list! Thanks and I look forward to seeing what you got!

Josh
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Josh Vance  Netarts OR. (Tillamook)

Offline M-P

• PA731115
    • Traveling Surgery
« Reply #320 on: December 23, 2011, 11:28:04 pm »
Uwe-  My Lakota costume is a 'work in progress'.   I'll see what I can do to show it off. 
Northernsport-   I left town without getting any pictures taken (darn holiday rush).   Pics will have to wait a a week.       Ron
"A man should make his own arrows."   Omaha proverb   

"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves."    Will Rogers

Offline YosemiteBen

« Reply #321 on: December 24, 2011, 02:32:37 pm »
When I got home my family was not yet home from errands in town. I was cooking dinner when they got home so I made them wait until after dinner to see what was in Lowells box.  The Airplane weather vane according to my 3.5yo granddaughter "It's pretty." It is a beautiful piece of work. Now I just got to figure out where to put it up. There are pics of it earlier in this thread - I will add some more after I get it up somewhere around the house.

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
« Reply #322 on: December 25, 2011, 12:56:28 pm »
Merry Christmas
I open my gift this morning from Pat B
It was that awesome possibles bag he posted earlier this month with the snake skin inserts. This thing is super nice.
Thanks Pat
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #323 on: December 25, 2011, 01:26:19 pm »
Glad you like it TJ. Depending on your attitude at the time it can either be a possibles bag or a purse.  ;D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline YosemiteBen

« Reply #324 on: December 25, 2011, 02:33:40 pm »
Wait! "Its a European shoulder bag!"

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #325 on: December 25, 2011, 02:38:31 pm »
 ;D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline HoBow

• The choices we make dictate the lives we lead.
« Reply #326 on: December 25, 2011, 08:36:20 pm »
Glad you like it TJ. Depending on your attitude at the time it can either be a possibles bag or a purse.  ;D

;D
Jeff Utley- Atlanta GA

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
« Reply #327 on: December 25, 2011, 10:15:37 pm »
I will wear it with pride no matter what it is called. It will go well with the other one you made for me. 1 for possibles and 1 for black powder gear
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline rileyconcrete

« Reply #328 on: December 25, 2011, 10:55:15 pm »
Hope you all had a great Christmas.

I recieved my gift from Rick Wallace.  It was so awsome when I opened it.  Inside was a letter from rick explaining about the gift, also a very nice Christmas card from his family to mine.  The gift was a set of 4 knives that he made for "butchering critters"  which I do alot of so these very nice hand made knives will come in very handy.  Also they have bark sheaths that rick also made, rolled up in a burlap pouch that says, "Made in USA".  Thank you so much Rick.

I hoped my recipient would get his gift by Christmas, but I saw he posted today, so it must not have made it.

Will post pics soon.

Thanks again Rick for the fine gift.

Tell Riley
Tell Riley

Offline Rick Wallace

« Reply #329 on: December 25, 2011, 11:03:09 pm »
Glad you like them Tell!  It was fun making them,and participating in the exchange!!
U.S.ARMY '86-'91  East Milton Fl.   Dont take yourself to seriously,,No one else does