Author Topic: CHRISTMAS EXCHANGE 2011!!!!!  (Read 96983 times)

Offline Rick Wallace

Re: CHRISTMAS EXCHANGE SIGN UP!
« Reply #105 on: October 03, 2011, 12:40:14 am »
Elktracker,
Thanks for doing this and putting it all together.  Thanks from all of us.
What he said!!   ;)
U.S.ARMY '86-'91  East Milton Fl.   Dont take yourself to seriously,,No one else does

Offline fishfinder401

• noel laflamme noellaf2@cox.net
« Reply #106 on: October 03, 2011, 12:40:31 am »
 thank you so much for doing this, i imagine it is allot of extra work,if you need any help what so ever, tell me and ill try to do what i can
noel
warbows and fishing, what else is there to do?
modern technology only takes you so far, remove electricity and then what

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #107 on: October 03, 2011, 02:05:47 am »
Thank you guys, I appretiate that! I had to volunteer because I couldnt bear to wait to get this exchange started!!!!  I am really looking forward to getting my name!!! And I am already excited to get my gift as well, I havent felt this way about christmas since i was a young kid lol ;) should be fun! ;D

Josh
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Josh Vance  Netarts OR. (Tillamook)

Offline tattoo dave

• Rockford, MI
« Reply #108 on: October 04, 2011, 08:30:03 am »
Hey Josh, I see folks are posting specs for the bows they want. Is this a bow exchange? This is my first Christmas exchange, but I know in the past it was open to send anything primitive. I was just wondering.

Tattoo Dave
Rockford, MI

Offline BearG

« Reply #109 on: October 04, 2011, 10:46:20 am »
When will we get our names?
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
« Reply #110 on: October 04, 2011, 12:15:15 pm »
Also if you need ideas for your recipient you can always view their previous posts to get ideas... just go to their profile and the view previous posts button is on the left hand side of the page... just a thought.   :) :) :)   I am also excited this is my first Christmas exchange.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #111 on: October 04, 2011, 01:07:58 pm »
Also if you need ideas for your recipient you can always view their previous posts to get ideas... just go to their profile and the view previous posts button is on the left hand side of the page... just a thought.   :) :) :)   I am also excited this is my first Christmas exchange.

That is what I plan to do if I don't know em.  BTW, I wasn't going to do this, but what the hell...
I don't own a self bow, 40-50# @ 26".  :)
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #112 on: October 04, 2011, 01:31:05 pm »
Thanks Ifritz for picking up on that for me, The only thing I would add is

From the way I see it, it really doesnt have to be primitive just something made with your own two hands. Someone was saying they got home made Jam last year so dont be supprised if thats what you get. You just never know what you might get so as long as it was made by hand that is the rule. If you need more info on your recipient PM me and I can get that for you.

Calendargirl is working away on getting a spread sheet made and you will get your name asap.

Josh
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #113 on: October 04, 2011, 01:43:27 pm »
I don't have a horse in this race, so if you want info (draw weight, draw length or other) on your recipient feel free to PM me and I will PM them to get whatever info you would like.
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #114 on: October 04, 2011, 01:47:34 pm »
I don't have a horse in this race, so if you want info (draw weight, draw length or other) on your recipient feel free to PM me and I will PM them to get whatever info you would like.

Thanks Justin! ;D

Offline Gus

• It's Time To Make Some Shavings!
« Reply #115 on: October 04, 2011, 04:44:45 pm »
Received my Recipient's name just now...

And I'm off and Running!!!

Thank You Elktracker and Calendargirl.

-gus
"I taught him archery everyday, and when he got good at it he throw an arrow at me."

Conroe, TX

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #116 on: October 04, 2011, 05:25:45 pm »
I will send justin a copy of the spreadsheet so that he can have a duplicate and no surprises will be spoiled!   ;)
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #117 on: October 04, 2011, 05:35:28 pm »
Also guys and gals take pictures of the gifts you are making, do build alongs or whatever you would like and post them to this thread if you would like so when people in future years want to find info it is all in one place. Thanks

Josh

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
« Reply #118 on: October 04, 2011, 05:50:26 pm »
we should change the title of this topic from "CHRISTMAS EXCHANGE SIGN UP!"  TO CHRISTMAS EXCHANGE SIGN UP 2011" so it doesn't get mixed up with previous years  LOL.   :) :)
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #119 on: October 04, 2011, 05:56:13 pm »
You know whats funny I went to modify it to just that then I decided a no so I cancelled it lol but ill do it right now, maybe I will just change it to (Christmas exchange 2011) since the sign up is done?

Josh