Author Topic: Tell me what you see...  (Read 4186 times)

Offline Mechslasher

Re: Tell me what you see...
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2011, 09:13:51 pm »
scott, i don't like to grunt or whistle to stop deer.  it puts them on alert and they are more likely to "jump the string."
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money." 

G. Gordon Liddy

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2011, 07:59:20 am »
Tough break,Ya I feel pretty sure he will be OK. They are tough and ant much up that high to kill them except the main artery that runs down the inside of the back
bone ,and you know it when you hit that. :) :) He may lay low for a while but in a few weeks when the girls start getting right ;D ;D he will be on the move again. ;) :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Mechslasher

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2011, 12:05:33 pm »
that's what i'm hoping for pappy.  should see him on the trail cam in a few days.  i went back yesterday and walked around for a few more hours.  found two skeletons of does the fellow i hunt with on the property hit and didn't find last year.  both were about 100 from his stand.  told him to call me next time he hit one and i'll help him find it.  he's a compound shooter and not a really good shot.
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money." 

G. Gordon Liddy