Author Topic: N.C. knapp-in head count (PIC's)  (Read 2987 times)

Offline piper

Re: N.C. knapp-in head count (PIC's)
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2011, 07:42:00 pm »
Ncsnipe Most of the rhylote boys didn't show up and I for to have the raffle.  I did see a couple of rhyolite points made and I think it was there rock.  I apologize for not raffling off the rock.  It was our first knapp-in and me and bob had our hands full at times.  Next time we will try to be more organized but I think everbody had a blast. We had about 50 people there at noon on Saturday.

Bone pile for our first knapp-in it was a learning enjoyable experience I wish you could have been there, maybe next time.  Also hope to come and see your place some day.

Jonathan Hope to see you next year

RickB thanks for all your help.

We had two rock vender's show up and bob was selling his soap stone.  We also had a primitive potter and a basket maker.  No deer were killed, we'll get them next year.  Looking forward to next year ........................ Curt
It's hard to ride two horses when you only have one ass

Western North Carolina

Offline n2everythg

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2011, 12:05:36 pm »
Thanks curt I had a blast. was fun to see some old friends again and make some new ones.
The eats were excellent.
I didnt make much but I sure had a good time.

You have a really beautiful place up there.
N2
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 12:13:05 pm by n2everythg »
N2
East Coast of Nowhere

Offline Hardawaypoints

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2011, 03:48:35 pm »
I really hate I missed it.  My Father had eye surgery Friday and Mother asked me to stay in the area in case they needed my help.  He did well and is recovering well.

I am so used to going to or hosting a knap-in in this part of the world at that time of year, that I feel like something's missing. 

Glad to hear you all had a fine time.  It looks like a great spot.  Too bad the deer won this time.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

Offline piper

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2011, 05:33:51 pm »
Jim.Family First......then Knapping....Glad to hear your Dad is doing Good......Hope you can come next year.......Curt
It's hard to ride two horses when you only have one ass

Western North Carolina