Author Topic: Need Osage staves, I have bows and arrows for trade?  (Read 1649 times)

Offline rudderbows

• Rudderbows Archery
Need Osage staves, I have bows and arrows for trade?
« on: September 19, 2011, 06:39:37 pm »
My cousin and I have been looking for a trade for 3 good Osage staves. Offering spined bamboo arrows with trade points made to custom length and spine for you and/or a new reflex deflex bamboo backed Osage tri lam, or heavy warbow brand new made custom to your liking?

Offline Juan

Re: Need Osage staves, I have bows and arrows for trade?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 05:18:10 am »
"Hello, been looking to acquire 3 staves anywhere from 62 to 68".  I can make you some nice bamboo or poplar arrows complete with trade points and throw in a reflex deflex bamboo backed Osage tri lam brand new for some staves. Your choice of draw weight and draw length?
Cool picture.
Jim K Boswell"

saw you post this. I might take you up on this offer if it is still available. I should have some staves to trade. Depending on what you are looking for in a stave. Have a couple of questions. How many arrows are you offering? How long would it take for you to make up the arrows and bow (rough estimate)? I am also looking for some other stuff. I have purchased some items from you off the auction site. send me an e-mail and we can talk.

Thanks,
Juan M.

juanmen77@yahoo.com

TurtleCreek

Re: Need Osage staves, I have bows and arrows for trade?
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 06:24:52 pm »
here's two I will trade