Author Topic: Walk about farm knapp-in/primitive deer hunt (Western North Carolina)  (Read 1270 times)

Offline piper

Date: September 16th through 18th
Location: 188 Dale Summey Rd. Rutherfordton, NC 28139  (only google maps will find us)
Questions or Conserns: (828)447-0216
Bob and I will be hosting our first annual knapp-in and primitive deer hunt, we will also have atatl long distance throw and also a target for atatl and bow pratice. I will try to put out 3 hunters Friday afternoon, Saturday morning, and Saturday afternoon. There will be a random drawing each day for the 3 spots. We hope to have pottery demostrations, primitive bow building, a silver smith, and rock venders. Anyone is welcome to come sell and trade, there will be no verder or camping fees. We hope to have a raffel to pay for porter-jons. I hope to have supper for everyone Saturday. The farm is find of off the beaten path, it's 15 minutes to the store where they surve breakfast and lunch or 20 munutes to town. You are welcom to bring a grill to cook with. Small campers and tents are welcome, I will suply power on first come first serve basis. I will also supply water and fire wood for a central camp fire. Hope to see you there!................................ Curt

« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 04:14:06 pm by piper »
It's hard to ride two horses when you only have one ass

Western North Carolina

Offline warhawk

Re: Walk about farm knapp-in/primitive deer hunt (Western North Carolina)
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 02:41:29 pm »
I will be there and i hope to have a very knapping time.
In working in stone i find my past, in giving of the blood i pay for the future.

Offline piper

Re: Walk about farm knapp-in/primitive deer hunt (Western North Carolina)
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 04:15:26 pm »
We will keep the lights on for you warhalk.........Curt
It's hard to ride two horses when you only have one ass

Western North Carolina