Author Topic: You know your addicted.......  (Read 20679 times)

Offline Tower

Re: You know your addicted.......
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2011, 09:58:56 pm »
When it occurs to you that Knapping & fueling (gas vapors))  your pickup & might have sever ramifications! So you move to the tailgate & continue.
He who sacrifices freedom for a security deserves neither one.  Benjamin Franklin!

Offline Keenan

« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2011, 12:00:09 am »
When you are 2000 miles away at the Tenn. Classic and your wife invites all your friends over to help move your knapping pit with the help of a tractor simply because it's starting to block the steps to the back porch. And she knows that you enjoy it enough, that she makes a new pit complete with boarders, chair and shade canopy. Did I mention I love my wife ;D She didn't even let on while I was at the truck stop in Utah telling her that I was gathering some more rock

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2011, 02:59:40 am »
When you hope your wife will read this post and do the same for you.  Guess I need to stop sweeping off the porch, eh..I don't think that will work either.  Two Thumbs Up to Keenan's wife.
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)

Offline Keenan

« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2011, 08:32:03 pm »
 ;D ;D

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2011, 10:15:30 pm »
You for sure have a "Keeper", Keenan. ;D
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline fishfinder401

• noel laflamme noellaf2@cox.net
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2011, 10:16:52 pm »
When you are 2000 miles away at the Tenn. Classic and your wife invites all your friends over to help move your knapping pit with the help of a tractor simply because it's starting to block the steps to the back porch. And she knows that you enjoy it enough, that she makes a new pit complete with boarders, chair and shade canopy. Did I mention I love my wife ;D She didn't even let on while I was at the truck stop in Utah telling her that I was gathering some more rock
so...... where do you find one of those ::)
warbows and fishing, what else is there to do?
modern technology only takes you so far, remove electricity and then what

Offline bushman

« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2011, 01:36:37 am »
when you go to Knapp outside, exposed to the elements no matter what the weather is or the temperature. Or is that just being crazy?
Bushman

Offline bushman

« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2011, 04:07:12 pm »
Or when you Knapp by moon light because you are almost done the blade you are working on and you really want to get it done.
Bushman

Offline crooketarrow

« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2011, 11:18:07 am »
  When your always kicking every rock you walk across even when your sure it's only gravel.
DEAD IS DEAD NO MATTER HOW FAST YOUR ARROW GETS THERE
20 YEARS OF DOING 20 YEARS OF LEARNING 20 YEARS OF TEACHING

Offline leapingbare

• http://www.flintknappers.com/jessewright/
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2011, 12:34:07 pm »
*when you convert your guest bedroom into a knapping room*

*when you get distracted blood trailing a deer when the trail leads you across a creek in TN*

I'm sure I'll think of more. I cant believe i missed this thread too funny and so true i can relate to about half the post :)
Mililani Hawaii

Offline Tower

« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2011, 10:16:45 pm »
When you refuse the idea of removing the stone from the bed of your truck. Instead you opt to rent a U-haul trailer to move a freezer given to you. Really , seriously hun, U- haul is only $25 a day in town. NO NEED to clean the bed of the truck! Them words got me in trouble!
He who sacrifices freedom for a security deserves neither one.  Benjamin Franklin!

Offline Jimbob

« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2011, 12:48:21 am »
When you refuse the idea of removing the stone from the bed of your truck. Instead you opt to rent a U-haul trailer to move a freezer given to you. Really , seriously hun, U- haul is only $25 a day in town. NO NEED to clean the bed of the truck! Them words got me in trouble!

Haha, thats a good one!  I keep getting hassled about all the rocks on the back porch.  By the time we get ready to move, all my rocks are going to need their own trip.
You skin that smoke wagon and we'll see what happens!---Are you gonna do something? Or just stand there and bleed?

"Show me a man who will jump out of an airplane, and I'll show you a man who'll fight for his country."
Lt. General James Gavin

http://www.facebook.com/#!/jimmy.filidei

Offline maddog314

« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2011, 09:43:04 pm »
When you are giving your order at the Taco Bell drive thru and getting a couple of additional landscaping rocks prioir to the pick-up window
I  did this at a taco bell in st louis a couple week ago!

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #58 on: December 28, 2011, 08:13:22 pm »
1st Choice BBQ in Pasadena, Texas. Some nice, big Perdanales and Glassy Chert in the landscaping. >:D Always got a parking spot away from the window ;D Try their Loaded Potato, too. ;)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Tower

« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2012, 12:05:53 am »
I'm addicted to the addicted thread!! I'd stop traffic for a rock that MIGHT be knappable!