Author Topic: London'bombings  (Read 12523 times)

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
London'bombings
« on: June 30, 2007, 05:15:31 pm »
  To all our friends in England.You guys stay on your toes and be carefull.It looks like the crazies  are doing stupid crap again.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 08:28:31 am by jamie »
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

SimonUK

Re: London'bombings
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 05:55:40 pm »
Thanks Mullet ...scarey

Offline Loki

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2007, 08:41:07 pm »
Londons dealt with Bombs for 30 years but i've never heard of one up in Glasgow  ???.
Durham,England

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2007, 10:35:32 pm »
  Loki,What is wierd is when I saw the attempted bombing in London I thought, why don't they mess with Scotland?,Since it has the Nuke sub bases there.
Lakeland, Florida

Offline Loki

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2007, 10:42:34 pm »
I dont think these bloody amateurs would be capable of getting anywhere near a military base,the Glasgow bomb was at a hospital.
Durham,England

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2007, 10:51:52 pm »
   Oh,I thought it was an airport.And the homegrown terrorist do seem rather slow.
Lakeland, Florida

Offline Loki

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2007, 11:01:04 pm »
Your right it was a Airport,i got confused with the last news reports about the man in the hospital wearing the suicide belt  :-[.
These 'Terrorists' are more than rather slow,the bombs in London didnt go off (thankfully) and these two idiots in Scotland managed to set themselves on fire when they rammed the airport,which stopped them blowing the belts,or there bottle went.
Durham,England

Rod

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2007, 07:17:53 am »
Don't worry Mullet, we've been bombed before. I recall a sign in a bombed out shop... "More open than usual".

Rod.

a finnish native

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2007, 11:26:10 am »
no offense, but Bush and Blair wanted war and that's what they got. I'm on nobody's side here, but no one punches no one for no reason. (oiloiloiloil)
I know politics should not be discussed  :-X, but as the subject had already come out..
PS: I wonder that will the constitutional law be changed in the US cause Bush should not be able to continue after this term anymore. or maybe the government will cheat with the number of votes again.. >:(
Oh and by the way Those "ragheads" are not as stupid as they seem. after all on 9/11 when all flights were denied the family of osama bin laden got out of the states. our number and writing system is also from the middle east. also the first sophisticated cultures were there, and at the medieval times the muslim world was way ahead of the european in science etc.
think about the columbine massacre. were those guys stupid? or were they just fed up.
My intention is not to disrespect you guys, but to note another perspective.

Len

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2007, 06:00:11 pm »
Don't really want to point out the obvious but Bush and Blair didn't start it , they reacted to it. 9/11 and the Bali bombings were before the Iraq war.

Offline markinengland

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2007, 06:15:41 pm »
Archery - not politics please!

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2007, 06:16:11 pm »
  And the Marine Barracks in Lebanon  And every other bombing they carry out when they are trieing to extort somebody.
Lakeland, Florida

a finnish native

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2007, 06:34:42 pm »
if someone wishes to converse with me on this matter please IM me. since it's forbidden publicly.

Offline david w.

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2007, 06:49:19 pm »
yes, be careful over there. i have some relatives in England im prety sure they live in London too
These pretzels are making me thirsty.

if it dont go fast...chrome it - El Destructo

Harrifer

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2007, 03:39:02 pm »
Since this thread has resurfaced, I'll say that that was the worst bombing attempt I have ever seen. It is my understanding that gas canisters are made to withstand house fires, so i don't see how petrol is going to set them off(which it didn't). Nails make fairly poor shrapnel if theyre just taped in bags to the outside.

They ought to be careful, one of these days they might kill someone.