Author Topic: Leather for trade (Now with pictures added)!!!!  (Read 2490 times)

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
Leather for trade (Now with pictures added)!!!!
« on: August 05, 2011, 07:56:10 pm »
Anyone interested in some thin leather. It was used for furniture and garments. I have a bunch of it in different designs and colors.
Open to most all trades. If interested let me know and I will get pics up as soon as I can.
TJ
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 11:45:08 pm by nugget »
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline nugget

Re: Leather
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 11:38:35 pm »
Hear are some pics of the leather.
This stuff would be great for handle wraps, quivers, inlays on sheaths, possible bags, and lots of aother things. I have way to much and more coming.
Help a brother liquidate his inventory.
TJ

« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 11:44:02 pm by nugget »
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline nugget

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 11:40:00 pm »
And some more

Offline nugget

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 11:41:31 pm »
These last few are stingray skins

Offline Alpinbogen

Re: Leather for trade (Now with pictures added)!!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 02:00:03 am »
Ooo, pm'd you (I hope...my screen locked up).  'Specially on the ray skin and cow hide.

Offline artcher1

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 02:45:13 pm »
Anything in particular you're interested in nugget? Arrows maybe? Let me know........Art

Offline nugget

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2011, 03:22:08 pm »
Sent you a pm Art

Offline beetlebailey1977

• Bowhunters of South Carolina
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2011, 09:53:17 pm »
PM sent
Happy hunting to all!
Bowhunters of South Carolina Executive council member
Professional Bowhunters Society Associate member

Reevesville, SC     James V. Bailey II

Offline nugget

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2011, 12:02:19 am »
Ray skin is gone

Offline shookmonster

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2011, 10:07:48 am »
im interested in some of that leather, im not sure what i have that you would want, i do have around ten pounds of  black/orange obsidian in a big chunk.... let me know if anyone is interested

Offline nugget

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2011, 10:32:25 am »
PM me Shook