Author Topic: New prodject for hunting( Draw pics added)  (Read 7178 times)

Offline ErictheViking

Re: New prodject for hunting( Draw pics added)
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2011, 03:59:47 pm »
sweet bow and case. love the flipped tips and full draw is awesome. good luck in thhe hunt. :)
"He that but looketh on a plate of ham and eggs to lust after it hath already committed breakfast with it in his heart"  C.S. Lewis

Offline n2huntn

• jeff_smith13@hotmail.com ROLL TIDE !
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2011, 11:05:16 pm »
Are you shooting from the horse or is it just transportation? Sounds interesting either way.
Jeff
Genesis 27: 3

Offline wildkatt

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2011, 11:30:53 pm »
Thanks all. Ill get some belly and back pics up as soon as it quits raining. Shooting from the horse, been doing mounted archery so i think i can make the shot from the saddle. George would love to have you go with me. >:D let me know.

Katt
I didnt claw my way to the top of the food chain to eat vegies

Offline Lee Slikkers

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2011, 11:40:40 pm »
Thanks all. Ill get some belly and back pics up as soon as it quits raining. Shooting from the horse, been doing mounted archery so i think i can make the shot from the saddle. George would love to have you go with me. >:D let me know.

Katt

I'd sure hop on that George!

~ Lee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The last word in ignorance is the man who says of an animal or plant: 'What good is it?"
— Aldo Leopold
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline gstoneberg

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2011, 01:57:03 am »
I plan to, believe me.  Getting this old body in shape is the hard part.  I'm thinkin I'll have to take extra time and beg Katt to teach an old man to ride a horse.   ;)

George
St Paul, TX

blackhawk

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2011, 09:29:59 am »
  Getting this old body in shape is the hard part.

That's the easy part George. I've seen you like your lazy boy and all you gotta do is set something hard on it and sit in it for a long period of time to break in your saddle a##
cus its gonna be sore when ya step off the horse and your gonna walk like ya got something stuck up there. Good luck  :laugh:

Katt. I sure hope you can take an elk off a horse. Nice set up. Do you have a planned strategy?

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2011, 02:59:03 pm »
Thats a dandy! All together sweet setup, I hope you get one down Katt!

Josh
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Josh Vance  Netarts OR. (Tillamook)

Offline wildkatt

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2011, 12:27:19 am »
 >:D Gona try to get up not this weekend but next to scout a couple areas. Work has been busy. George if i can pull it together and weather works in our favor i may have a couple of permanent stands for u if you make it. If not we can plan something  for next year, do this every year. Blackhawk........ Strategy...LOL... find the Elk and shoot one. Gona be an interesting year first time with Bow. Been doing this with Rifle for years. >:D

Katt
I didnt claw my way to the top of the food chain to eat vegies

Offline gstoneberg

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2011, 12:49:35 am »
Sounds great Katt, hope it works out that way.  I have a ground blind too I could bring, but I'd hate to carry it a long ways uphill. :P

George
St Paul, TX