Author Topic: who has shipped and recieved, all bow trade participants weigh in please  (Read 37458 times)

Offline Stingray45

Re: who has shipped and recieved, all bow trade participants weigh in please
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2011, 12:36:32 am »
Shipped mine on Tuesday as I stated but I haven't heard anything from my recipient, but last time I messaged him he said he was on vacation with family so he may not be back yet. I'll see if I can find the tracking to confirm it got there, it was supposed to arrive on Thursday.

~Barry
Is there anything better than wandering the earth with a stick and string in your hand?

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2011, 01:23:24 am »
TTT
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2011, 02:56:16 am »
TTT
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2011, 05:20:53 pm »
Just how long do you have to build these trade bows anyway?
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Michael C.

« Reply #79 on: August 08, 2011, 10:13:40 pm »
 :) I was wondering how long would be before you said anything Pat and I completely agree, I just hope after all this waiting it will pay off.
"Friendship makes prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by dividing and sharing it."

Cicero

Offline bcbull

« Reply #80 on: August 09, 2011, 02:49:13 am »
still aint recived mine lol brock

Offline deerhunter97370

« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2011, 03:36:29 am »
First I want to publicly say I m sorry to Michael C. for delaying his bow, And to the trade for not getting the job done on time. Pat thanks for holding us accountable. Michael C. trade bow shipped out today. Joel
Always be ready to: Preach, Pray, or Die. John Wesley

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #82 on: August 09, 2011, 11:55:19 am »
Joel,  communication is all I ask of anyone. Thanks for that. There are a few guys that we haven't seen or heard from for a while and if they will contact their recipients things will be OK.
  Brock, I'll see if I can find out anything.
  I know most folks here on PA are people of their word. Please contact your recipient and let them know what's up! I know stuff happens that can delay these nonessential projects but if you signed up for this trade you have had over 7 months to make it right...and what about common courtesy!! How hard is it to drop someone a line for an update on your progress? We have a list of all that signed up for the trade and who sends what to whom so we know who you are!  >:D

Offline sadiejane

« Reply #83 on: August 09, 2011, 12:02:51 pm »
brock and pat-i made brocks bow. it shipped last week and ups confirms delivery yesterday. tho on their website it says "left at: porch" which i found odd as ups confirmed as a business address....
the tracking number is

1Z690X030305065981

thanks
wild women don't get the blues

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #84 on: August 09, 2011, 12:07:39 pm »
Thanks for the update, SadieJane. Please follow through with UPS. It is up to the shipper to be sure the package is delivered.   

Offline Soft Talker

« Reply #85 on: August 09, 2011, 01:54:02 pm »
I will update the  list when im back in town, not wanting to do it from my phone be home thur night TTT This is Elk tracker  accidently used was signed in under my grandpas name on his computer

Josh
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 01:57:43 pm by Soft Talker »

Offline bcbull

« Reply #86 on: August 09, 2011, 04:13:55 pm »
sandy jane i got it a bit ago im up scouting for elkbro calld told me it s here  so itll b a while befor i can open it haha im excited to see it  hold onto that quiver for me sis i ain forgot it brock ps elktracker mak me as recived  i had it sent to the ranch alls well

Offline sadiejane

« Reply #87 on: August 09, 2011, 04:50:15 pm »
wow-what a  small world the primitive archery community is.
so i get this message from the guy i made my trade bow for. had it just about finished up and it was the only bow i worked on at mojam. well, met a real nice fella named brock, at mojam. we visited numerous times over 5 days.  camped just a few spots apart. shared food and adult beverages and stories. never even entered my mind. but yup, he was the guy i was making that bow for. ha! roflmao....brock it was a pleasure to meet ya sir. man, now i really feel bad that bow came in at the light end of yr requested range. well, it outta make a good target bow for ya. ;D i know you can pull one way heavier than that. but ya got some long arms. reckon you can squeeze another inch or two (and thus a few more pounds)outta the draw...sure am glad i didnt cut them arras down either...ok good story for mojam next year!
wild women don't get the blues

Offline bcbull

« Reply #88 on: August 09, 2011, 06:33:33 pm »
ALLS GREAT LOL SEEIN LOTS A ELK  PAT B WHERE U GONNA BE UP THERE MAYBE WE CAN HOOK UP ME AND STRING MAN ARE READY SADIJEAN THANKS MAN I KINDA REMBER U WORKIN ON IT AND THAT WHITE QUIVER I WANT  WILL GO GREAT WITH IT  WILL CONTACT U SOON ABOUT IT ITLL MAKE A GREAT STORY AT MOJAM FOR SURE  WISH IT WAS NOW CAT GET ENOUGH HAHA LOL BROCK

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #89 on: August 09, 2011, 07:22:40 pm »
Brock, we will be in the San Juan Mountains above Durango(along Salt Creek). I'll be there from Sept 2 through Sept 10.