Author Topic: left handed bow  (Read 2713 times)

Offline Wolf Watcher

left handed bow
« on: July 03, 2011, 12:51:28 pm »
Am wanting to trade for a left handed bow for my daughter.  Needs to be in the 40# range at 23/24"  She is a beginning archer so needs to have a bow that is shooter friendly!  David Knight will build her a bow sometime in the future, but need something for the summer.  Do not care if the bow is made of unmentionable materials.  No recurve please.  I have several things to trade.  Elk and white tail sheds, cow buffalo horn shells, elephant hide leather (approx 3oz), moose leather (light weight), draw knife, hard drawn copper rods from an old trolley system 1/4" < or >,  arrow head making tools such as ishi sticks and nylon handled flakers.  Can do leather work such as quivers, belts, gun slings, etc!  I cannot post pictures on the PA site from lack of confuser knowledge.  Can post pictures via email.  Thanks for looking!  A/Ho Indian Joe
Get Close---Shoot Straight

Offline MWirwicki

• The wood speaks to you; Listen with your eyes. GSD
Re: left handed bow
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 01:35:30 pm »
I sent you a PM.
Matt Wirwicki
Owosso, MI

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 02:40:39 pm »
PM sent, also
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2011, 10:36:42 am »
 :embarassed:  Well, I need to tell a couple of the fellows that the bow I am looking for my daughter, she is not a youngster!  I am old so my kids have some bark on them also.  My daughter quit her 20 some year job last year and is going back to college at Bozeman, Mt.  to become a nurse.  She has a search and rescue dog and has been a scuba diver for their team.  She wants to learn to shoot a bow, but not to hunt with!  Have had some interest and need to post pictures of my trade goods and leather work, but have not figured out how to post them.  I can send photos via email, but the new format doesn't have email addresses, so if you want photos please send me your email address.  A/Ho Indian Joe

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2011, 12:11:27 pm »
Joe;

If you want I'll post a picture of the bow I have. I've seen your leather work.
Lakeland, Florida

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2011, 12:20:34 pm »
Eddie:  No Need! I hope we have a deal?  Still might want a self bow also!  Am working on posting pictures!  A/Ho Joe

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2011, 02:52:30 pm »
Sounds like a good deal to me, Joe. I've got it all cleaned up and waxed. I just have to dig through my strings and find a better one for it. Thanks, Buddy.

Eddie
Lakeland, Florida

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2011, 01:19:44 pm »
Eddie:  Is there anything that you would like carved into the canteen besides your name?  Is black elephant hide OK for the back?  You can have your choice of brown or tan for the lace?  It takes several days for the whole process to take place, but am started on it today!  A/Ho Joe

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2011, 11:36:09 pm »
 Joe;

Black elephant sounds great, brown lace too. How about some turkeys, or a nice Bull Elephant?

Eddie
Lakeland, Florida

Offline hawkbow

• High Country Archer
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2011, 12:35:13 am »
two face  bow is  both right or left and has brought down lots of meat for me >>>-------------> ill bring it over tomorrow for her
IT IS BETTER TO LOSE WITH HONOR. THAN TO WIN THROUGH DECEPTION...

Mike "Hawk" Huston