Main Discussion Area > Primitive Skills

Pics for Marius

<< < (14/17) > >>

GregB:

--- Quote ---I have a copy of that pic too bwah hah ha ha   I see a financial opportunity
--- End quote ---

The first to post the pic receives an osage stave at the classic next year! ;)

Hillbilly:
Durn, I'm at work and it's on my computer at home. Pat, you didn't see Greg's post.........you are getting very sleepy..........your eyelids droop...........count backwards from 100.............at 1 you will awaken and have no recollection of Greg's post............also, you will think you are a chicken and you will feel the compulsion to make vast quantities of nice osage bows and give them to Hillbilly.......... ;D

Dustybaer:
i must admit, i have the best friends in the world (too bad, you guys are not amongst them)  ;D  selling me out like that.  you should be ashamed.  my humiliation is deffinitely worth more than a stave.   ;D

GregB:

--- Quote ---i must admit, i have the best friends in the world (too bad, you guys are not amongst them)    selling me out like that.  you should be ashamed.  my humiliation is deffinitely worth more than a stave.   
--- End quote ---

Friends have to kid around with each other...right? :)   Besides, if the pic gets posted we won't be laughing at you, but with you!  You will be laughing won't you? ;D    At least a smile even if grudgingly. ;)

Dustybaer:
of course i will, greg.   ;D  you should have seen me laugh when i first saw the picture.  i looked kinda stiff on it too, but it was early in the morning, so i guess that's excusable  ;D  i hear it happens quite frequently in that part of the country  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version