Main Discussion Area > Primitive Skills

Pics for Marius

(1/17) > >>

Pat B:
Marius has written an article for PA about how wonderful all of us Americans are! ;D ::)  Actually it is his account of the Tenn. Classic from the eyes of a foreign visitor. Marius need some pics to go along with his article so if anyone has any they would like to share with him, and PA, it would be appreciated. I have some but the pic size is too small for publishing to the magazine. Mine are 640x480 and around 150 thing-a-ma-jigs and PA need them to be 300 thing-a-ma-jigs or better. These should be pics that would relate to Marius, his bows and gifts and of the whole gang.   Thanks,   Pat

ps. Sarah, Don't you have some that will work.  Dick is also sending some to ED to go through.

Pappy:
I have a bunch but they are probably to small also.They have been down sized to post here.
I guess I could make them larger the same way I made them small if I need to.Just don't know how to send them that way. :)I am a true high tec red neck. ;D
   Pappy

DanaM:
Pappy the problem with JPEG picture file format is everytime you save it the file size gets smaller and smaller
and the picture quality deteriorates also. JPEG format uses a file compression method so when ya save them repeatidly
it keeps compressing them smaller each time. If you want to make them bigger you should probobly open them in a photoeditor program
and resave them in a GIF format then resize them to a higher pixel size and then save them.
Clear as mudd eh ::)

Justin Snyder:
I will send him a bunch. I always use the "save as" option and rename the pictures.  This way I can keep the original size picture.  I usually do something like have the original picture named "Cody's bow 32"  and name the small picture "Cody's bow 132".  I suggest that everyone do this so if you ever want to make a printed copy, the quality is good enough.  Justin

Hillbilly:
I usually do the same as Justin, and take the originals at a bigger size and then save a resized copy to post online. At the Tenn. Classic, however, my camera got set on 640 X 480 and I didn't realize it until I downloaded the pics. So I have a bunch, but they're all 640X480. They should be high enough resolution, though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version