Main Discussion Area > Arrows

one arrow quiver

<< < (3/4) > >>

Kegan:
Okay, you guys wold know this- when Native Americans carried arrows in their bow hands, didn't this affect their shot if they were using D-bows? Would it crunch the arrows ????

jamie:
ive never had a problem. i do find there is a sweet spot though. that way the shafts dont slap and spook the game.

Justin Snyder:

--- Quote from: Kegan on June 16, 2007, 06:32:57 pm ---Okay, you guys wold know this- when Native Americans carried arrows in their bow hands, didn't this affect their shot if they were using D-bows? Would it crunch the arrows ????

--- End quote ---
That would be Bob you are describing.  His arrow looks fine to me.  ;D Justin

jignfrog:
Pat that is a great idea. I may have to try that. I personally can't stand to have another arrow in my hand bow hand when shooting. I can't seem to keep if from slapping the bow when I shoot. But it may be that I am not holding the arrow correctly. It looks like that might be easier to control the arrow since one side of the arrow will secured to the bow.

Ron

Pat B:
    I feel uncomfortable carrying an unsheathed broadhead while walking. :o This way the broadhead is protected and so am I. ;)  These can also be used not attached to the bow but just as a broadhead cover.   Pat
ps. This is one of those.."why didn't I think about that?...situations. ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version