Author Topic: Honey will you please not put your snakes in my freezer?  (Read 4079 times)

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
Honey will you please not put your snakes in my freezer?
« on: June 13, 2011, 03:26:56 pm »
When I came home from Cross Plains my wife asked me real nicely, "Honey will you please not put your snakes in my freezer? It scares me when they fall out on me."

I try to put them in my man cave freezer, but was in a hurry and just slid one in the house freezer >:D >:D on accident O:) O:)
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline gstoneberg

Re: Honey will you please not put your snakes in my freezer?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 04:40:39 pm »
She'll get used to it.  My wife just shakes here head.  She likes it that I have my own refrigerator/freezer in the shop.

George
St Paul, TX

Offline ErictheViking

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 05:38:44 pm »
He He He! gotta love the politeness of it. next time maybe not so much! ;D
"He that but looketh on a plate of ham and eggs to lust after it hath already committed breakfast with it in his heart"  C.S. Lewis

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 09:07:41 pm »
My wife freaked out when she found a beaver skull in the freezer.  And when she found a beaver tail, muskrat skull, snake skin, and just about every other animal part that I sneak in there.  She gets really ticked off when I work on European mounts on the kitchen island.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline criveraville

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 01:21:35 am »
Jorge She likes me having my own cold storage, but not when I violate  the rules...

Eric, I think you are right on... Clint that sounds so much like what our house freezer once contained  ;D
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2011, 01:39:25 am »
In Our House....I have one 30 cu.ft. Freezer...and the Wife has hers...and my stuff had best not end up in Hers......... ;D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Lemos

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2011, 02:53:01 am »
I won't bore you with the details of my full mink carcass in my vegitarian wifes food freezer., lets just say it did'nt go well and I had to buy a new freezer. (For her)

Offline Stoker

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2011, 06:22:24 pm »
My wife and El Destructo's wife are on the same page.Has something to do with a hot summer afternoon babysitter two small kids freezies and a rattlesnake(whom was the only calm one) Hence the garage freezer.Things always work out.
Thanks Leroy
Bacon is food DUCT tape - Cipriano

Offline ken75

• crepe myrtle is my "yella wood"
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2011, 01:23:46 am »
life lesson # 134 .... know your place !!

Offline criveraville

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2011, 03:30:47 am »
I guess women are  the same everywhere... I know ken.. I know. 

Offline crooketarrow

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2011, 09:48:15 am »
  Why don't wives thing right. I use to have the same problem. I dislikes tarsel gland also. I had to get my own freezer also.
DEAD IS DEAD NO MATTER HOW FAST YOUR ARROW GETS THERE
20 YEARS OF DOING 20 YEARS OF LEARNING 20 YEARS OF TEACHING

Offline criveraville

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2011, 11:17:39 am »
tarsel glands are always a no no

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2011, 06:25:53 pm »
I had this in our freezer from mid October unitl just recently. My wife absolutely hated that "thing" in our freezer. Its at the taxidermist now getting tanned and will be a quiver for this season. It was in 3 bags and she claims she could still smell it.............I dont buy that for a second.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline criveraville

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2011, 10:24:31 pm »
Sounds  familiar buddy!! That's a nice looking fox. Cool pic. Will make an awesome looking quiver.

Offline gstoneberg

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2011, 04:14:05 pm »
PD, I'm impressed.  I had a red fox hanging around one of my stands up north I wanted to turn into a quiver and I could never get an arrow drawn.  Tried once while he was "marking" his territory and still he caught me moving...and I was 15' up!

Cipriano, I have a beaver hide in the freezer story the next time we're sitting around flint knapping.  I also have a fly larvae (for icefishing) in the fridge story from when I lived up north.  Dang, I have lots of stories, the privilege of being old.

George
St Paul, TX