Author Topic: Anybody near Springboro Ohio and needs osage?  (Read 1451 times)

Offline osage outlaw

Anybody near Springboro Ohio and needs osage?
« on: June 12, 2011, 12:07:25 pm »
If you are, have I found a deal for you.  There is an ad on Craigslist for osage fence posts ranging from 5"-12" diameter and 7'-9' in length.  And here is the best part, they are only asking (cheap) each!!!!!!!

It is not my ad, and I have nothing to do with it.  I don't know the people at all.  I just saw it and thought it would be a chance for anyone close to get some cheap osage.  I emailed the people and asked them some questions.  I am waiting to hear back from them.  I have their phone number from the ad.  PM me if you want it.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 12:53:40 pm by Pat B »
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

blackhawk

Re: Anybody near Springboro Ohio and needs osage?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 12:32:52 pm »
Dang...wish it was the other side of Ohio. Im in PA two miles from the Ohio state line. A 3 1/2 hour drive is a lil too far for me for osage. But I bet the boys out west wood drive three n a half hours for Osage,not me tho.   :-\

Offline Lee Slikkers

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2011, 12:43:15 pm »
Liar...you are driving further than that for Osage  >:D
~ Lee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The last word in ignorance is the man who says of an animal or plant: 'What good is it?"
— Aldo Leopold
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

blackhawk

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2011, 02:10:57 pm »
Yeah Lee. You got me there.. :D. But im killing two birds with one stone coming back home to visit fam n friends and have some fun with you. If im going home and crossing thru all that Osage country to visit fam n friends then I better come home with some as well  >:D