Author Topic: Forum on a Droid phone?  (Read 4149 times)

Offline NTD

Re: Forum on a Droid phone?
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2011, 01:08:58 am »
Download the photobucket app. 

select your pic.

Hit menu, view links, and long press img.  come to the forum, long press the screen, select paste...and there ya go.
Nate Danforth

Offline NTD

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2011, 01:32:22 am »
There is a paid app called tapatalk that is supposed to offer a modified more user friendly for smartphones interfaced.  I haven't purchased it only because PA is not on there.  It's supposed to be easy and free for forum owners to join.  My computer died awhile ago and my only access to the internet has been on my phone.

I wonder who we would contact to see if they could make PA available via Tapatalk...
Nate Danforth

Offline gstoneberg

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2011, 01:47:45 am »
Yea, I bought tapatalk before I discovered PA wasn't on there.  The other forum I frequent (Texasboars) also isn't on there.  Bummer.  I use Flickr, not Photobucket and so far I haven't found a decent Flickr app.  Now I'm regretting going with Flickr.

George
St Paul, TX

Offline NTD

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2011, 01:51:24 am »
Would it be much trouble to send the pics to photobucket from flickr?
Nate Danforth

Offline gstoneberg

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2011, 02:06:16 am »
Don't know.  I picked Flickr because work didn't block it like they do Photobucket.  Now they block Flickr picture uploads, but I can still see pictures in the account.  I've never used Photobucket.

George
St Paul, TX

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2011, 02:18:18 am »
I prefer to blue tooth tether my Iphone and laptop. The speed is just as fast, but by using my laptop I have a bigger screen to look at and a keyboard that works with full sized fingers.
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2011, 04:36:52 am »
Jorge,

I am always logged into PA on my iPhone.. I can send PMs, reply to post, post new topics, but haven't figured out the photo thing.. Wish it were as easy as facebook is..

U should have gotten an iPhone.. Jus saying   :o

NTD, what kind of snake is that? Rattler?
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline NTD

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2011, 04:44:09 am »
It's a gopher snake, that lil critter to the right was attacking it, think she was trying to defend her nest, she succeeded.
Nate Danforth