Author Topic: Cool shooting pics  (Read 1470 times)

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
Cool shooting pics
« on: June 06, 2011, 12:04:41 am »
My son and his buddy out shooting yesterday. If you look close you will see a yellow and red flu-flu half way to the 2 liter target. They were having a blast even at 95 degrees and humid as heck.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline osage outlaw

Re: Cool shooting pics
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 04:56:12 am »
Very cool
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 09:19:18 am »
Look like the boys having some good clean fun.Very cool to see. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2011, 09:34:00 am »
His buddy wanted that osage bow BAD. I cant let that one go! I did give him a 71' Shakepaere I skinned a few months ago, he was so excited to get home and keep shooting. My son has never gripped a wheelie bow, says they are too "busy" for him. I dont know where he got that crazy idea?
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Lee Slikkers

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2011, 04:26:39 pm »
Very cool PD, I took my boys out for some stumping Sat & Sun afternoon both...we even managed to come back in with the same number of arrows as we let with  ;D

I do need to whip up a couple quivers for us though as shooting "native" style with 3 arrows tip up in the bow hand was kinda driving these two boys a bit crazy.  LOL

Great pics~

~ Lee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The last word in ignorance is the man who says of an animal or plant: 'What good is it?"
— Aldo Leopold
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2011, 05:34:34 pm »
Building leather back quivers (simple ones) is super easy and very affordable Lee. Get a nice chunk of leather, a sharp blade, a straight edge and some artificial sinew. I use mens belts from the store for my straps. You can get all kinds of different prints and designs to use.