Main Discussion Area > Arrows

First subscriber to say "Me"

(1/4) > >>

Calendargirl:
Hey we get "gifts" from companies now and then.  We don't know how well they work and are not promoting the product nor are we claiming it is primitive.  However, we figure one of you might like to try it out.   If you are a current subscriber and would like to try out a "Sidewinder Hip Quiver Adapter" by Sport an dREcreation Technologies, llc.  It says "carry any quick disconnect style quiver on your hunting belt -right or left " etc.
The first person that is a current subscriber to send me a PM (not email) from the forum, I will mail it to you for free.  ;D 
Because I am SOOO nice!! ;D
Marie- the calendargirl

Calendargirl:
Formerbutcher is trying this one out.  :D  He said "Me" first.  John, I hope you enjoy it!  Thanks for playing! ;D

John K:
I'll try it out and let everybody know what i think :o

Coo-wah-chobee:
      Calendergirl..."because I am SOOO nice!!"..........hmm, youre modesty would not bear close examination :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.............bob(non)

Calendargirl:
Non,  do we have to discuss the whole "wife is right" thing again!  ::)  Don't be bitter now!  ;D  And I am soooo nice...ask Justin about his truck full of timber for staves.  ;) How many staves you gonna get out of my kindness, Justin?  :)
As far as you know, Non, This is being modest, maybe I am just so wonderful that words can't even describe it.   8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version