Author Topic: TORNADOS  (Read 1887 times)

Offline bcbull

TORNADOS
« on: May 25, 2011, 02:44:19 am »
HEY kerry b, dvs mobow  wanna know if you guys are ok and i know it just missed marshall we still set for mojam ? let us know brock

Offline Timo

Re: TORNADOS
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 12:25:02 am »
Kerry is ok,called him yesterday and everything was cool. We seem to have been living in or near the cellar alot here lately.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 01:22:05 am »
You guys keep your heads down out there, Tim and Kerry...and anyone else.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

HatchA

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 06:04:38 am »
I've seen some pretty devastating images and news feeds from the States in the aftermath of the tornadoes over the past week or so...  For once I'm actually glad I live in Ireland  :-\

All you guys living in/near the dangerous areas - take care, keep safe and I'll keep my fingers crossed Mama Nature eases off soon.

Steve.

JustinNC

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2011, 12:24:39 pm »
I've seen some pretty devastating images and news feeds from the States in the aftermath of the tornadoes over the past week or so...  For once I'm actually glad I live in Ireland  :-\

All you guys living in/near the dangerous areas - take care, keep safe and I'll keep my fingers crossed Mama Nature eases off soon.

Steve.

Seems like there aren't many safe places this year. Tornados in a lot of places that typically don't see them....and of course "Tornado Alley" is fired up as well.