Author Topic: Whats the count?  (Read 21766 times)

Offline wildkatt

Re: Whats the count?
« Reply #105 on: June 24, 2011, 01:32:58 am »
 :) Still waiting but ok.  :o Didnt get pm so not me (lol)  >:D

Katt
I didnt claw my way to the top of the food chain to eat vegies

Offline JackCrafty

• Global Moderator
  • Sorry Officer, I was just gathering "materials".
« Reply #106 on: June 24, 2011, 11:36:38 am »
Got my trade bow last night!  Sweeeet!  It's awesome!  I'll post pics on Sunday or Monday.  ;D ;D ;D
Any critter tastes good with enough butter on it.

Patrick Blank
Midland, Texas
Youtube: JackCrafty, Allergic Hobbit, Patrick Blank

Where's Rock? Public Waterways, Road Cuts, Landscape Supply, Knap-Ins.
How to Cook It?  200° for 24hrs then 275° to 500° for 4hrs (depending on type), Cool for 12hr

Offline hammertime

• no shoes no shirt, no problems
« Reply #107 on: June 24, 2011, 08:36:36 pm »
still waiting,getting excited,and will be so pumped to shoot someone elses work.mine is shipped and received-Hammertime

Offline Keenan

« Reply #108 on: June 24, 2011, 10:01:22 pm »
Got my trade bow shot in a little today. Still need to do the final sand out and shoot her some more but she's looking good and should beat the deadline by a few days. ::) ::)  Lulyn says I need to quit shooting them in,,,,,,,,because I almost always start falling in love,  :-* :'(  Seems the more you play with it the more attached you become. >:D  O:)

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #109 on: June 24, 2011, 10:05:14 pm »
Got my trade bow shot in a little today. Still need to do the final sand out and shoot her some more but she's looking good and should beat the deadline by a few days. ::) ::)  Lulyn says I need to quit shooting them in,,,,,,,,because I almost always start falling in love,  :-* :'(  Seems the more you play with it the more attached you become. >:D  O:)

Have you posted any pics of it yet i look forward to seeing it!

Josh
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Josh Vance  Netarts OR. (Tillamook)

Offline Keenan

« Reply #110 on: June 25, 2011, 12:39:19 am »
 Not yet Josh, Hope to have the finish on her this weekend. She's a slight D/R character yew self bow. Chicken snake skins, horn tips. "Just to tease" >:D

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #111 on: June 25, 2011, 12:44:15 am »
OOooooo AAAHHHHHH
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Offline bcbull

« Reply #112 on: June 26, 2011, 01:12:48 pm »
josh mine s done all shot in and all finish is on just puttin leather on and it s going out monday or tue a m havin plms tryin to post pic s here BROCK

Offline wildkatt

« Reply #113 on: June 26, 2011, 01:19:10 pm »
 ;D Tick tock times almost up  :o LOL.  >:D

Katt
I didnt claw my way to the top of the food chain to eat vegies

Offline Lee Slikkers

« Reply #114 on: June 26, 2011, 01:19:37 pm »
My Trade Bow was delivered on Friday...haven't heard anything so I hop it arrived ok.
~ Lee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The last word in ignorance is the man who says of an animal or plant: 'What good is it?"
— Aldo Leopold

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #115 on: June 26, 2011, 02:00:04 pm »
Well if you know it has been recieved I would check with the recipient to see that they got it. Sometimes they will try to deliver it and leave a notice then if the recipient dont get it within so many days they send it back to sender. Not saying this is the case but if anyone has not heard from there recipient and there bow has been shipped for a while, better check it out.

Josh

Offline Lee Slikkers

« Reply #116 on: June 26, 2011, 02:02:57 pm »
Well, I wouldn't mind if they send it back  >:D  Would be nice to kill a whitetail with it  ;D
~ Lee

"The last word in ignorance is the man who says of an animal or plant: 'What good is it?"
— Aldo Leopold

Offline Michael C.

« Reply #117 on: June 27, 2011, 06:40:35 pm »
Yeah I'm with everyone else looking out the window at every big truck I hear pass by. I still haven't gotten mine out yet, so maybe I should stop looking outside and get mine send worthy. Shooting great and looking good and it's actually at the requested weight, which I was a bit shocked about. I typically come in a bit heavy on the weight or end up dropping way below, but I think I might actually be learning :)
"Friendship makes prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by dividing and sharing it."

Cicero

Offline bubby

« Reply #118 on: June 27, 2011, 09:30:09 pm »
got a pm, mine should be here wed., but I'm working night's so might not get it till the day after, I've seen the bow on here, really like what i see, Bub
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹

Offline John K

« Reply #119 on: June 27, 2011, 10:00:47 pm »
I've shipped and recieved  :) it's fun watching everyone else wait for there bows  >:D  :D
The only way to fail is to never start !