Main Discussion Area > Arrows

Judo Points

(1/4) > >>

~JM~:
Is there any way to make a judo style point or something that'll do the same trick?

Thanks.

Hillbilly:
I believe that Dano who used to post on the old board made redneck judos by gluing a .38 cartridge case over the end of the shaft, drilling holes through it at right angles to each other, and then epoxied pieces of welding rod through them.

Pat B:
One of the best small game points I have used in the "nutter" Simply thread a 3/8" hex nut on the taper at the point end of your shaft. I add a bit of super glue just for giggles. Not very primitive but very effective!    Pat

~JM~:

--- Quote ---I believe that Dano who used to post on the old board made redneck judos by gluing a .38 cartridge case over the end of the shaft, drilling holes through it at right angles to each other, and then epoxied pieces of welding rod through them.
--- End quote ---

I sent him a pm, thanks.

--- Quote ---One of the best small game points I have used in the "nutter" Simply thread a 3/8" hex nut on the taper at the point end of your shaft. I add a bit of super glue just for giggles. Not very primitive but very effective!
--- End quote ---

Pat, I tend to lose arrows...once in a while  ;D , do you find the nutter point easy to find?

thanks.

Pat B:
Mine all have red flu flus and I usually shoot them up into trees at squirrels. ;) The nut will help keep the arrow from burrowing under the grass or leaves somewhat but not like a judo or similar homemade point. Try to find the largest(OD) 3/8" nut you can or maybe even a wing nut. ;D    Pat

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version