Author Topic: Full draw pictures  (Read 36359 times)

duffontap

Re: Full draw pictures
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2007, 09:32:12 pm »
Vine Maple all right.  I hated that bow so much.  After a couple weeks of trying every spine of arrow I gave up on it.  It was only about 1 1/2" wide and 68" n2n but I drew it to 32" all the time for exercise.  Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, BOOOOOOOMMMMM!

J. D. Duff

Offline DanaM

« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2007, 09:39:22 pm »
Nice bow and the tiller is spot on ;D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

duffontap

« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2007, 09:42:59 pm »
Thanks Dana.  The tiller actually looks normal at the 27" draw I tillered it to.  Even after all the abuse the bow only had 1" of string follow after a hard workout.  Totally worthless as a shooter.  I really hated it.

J. D. Duff

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2007, 10:42:17 pm »
OH sure, make it sound like it was on purpose.  ;)  It does make me feel a little better.   ;D Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2007, 06:46:29 am »
I've seen that before JD. :) I defiantly don't build bows to win BOM but it is kind of like I don't go to shoots expecting to win ,but I do like to know if I happen to have a good day I might.I was building bows long before I even heard of BOW or even had a computer,I just thought people might like to see them I know I do and if they like it all the better. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good