Author Topic: need help ASAP!!  (Read 3918 times)

Offline tattoo dave

• Rockford, MI
need help ASAP!!
« on: March 30, 2011, 11:02:48 pm »
There is way to much estrogen in my life!!! A wife, two daughters, seven nieces, three sister-in-laws, mom, mom-in-law, grandmas, and too many aunts to count. Somebody get me out of here! Thank god turkey season is right around the corner. Is anybody else having the same problem? I would run to the back forty, but I only own 1/2 an acre, there's no where to hide.
Tattoo Dave
Rockford, MI

Offline skyarrow

• Sterling Lynch Victoria, TX (361)935-1715 text me
Re: need help ASAP!!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 11:06:39 pm »
Haha I'm there with you buddy wife and two little girls in a 770 sqr ft house I told my wife I need a bigger boat and she sed what a boat what are you talking about and I sed im sinking I the estrogen sea I need a bigger boat and a boy  ;D . Itl be alright hang In there
"We don't have mistakes here, we just have happy accidents" Bob Ross RIP 1995

Offline sailordad

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 11:10:08 pm »
sorry dude dont know what thats like

its me and the wife only now
used to have two sons at home untill the grew up and joined the USN
i always wanted a harley,untill it became the "thing to ride"
i ride because i love to,not to be part of the crowd

Offline ErictheViking

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 11:40:41 pm »
WOW! that many people letting you know you don't know what you are doing. must be chaos. good luck!
"He that but looketh on a plate of ham and eggs to lust after it hath already committed breakfast with it in his heart"  C.S. Lewis

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 02:41:18 am »
Dave that's too funny. I'm in the same boat sort of speak.. I'm the only male on our campus. So I'm surrounded by estrogen. Gotten real good at sayin, "nice shoes. Is that new? Oh, did you get your hair done?"

But I goofed one day. A teacher had on a scarf. I told her she looks like Emilia Erhart. Aparently Emilia was not a pretty gal.. So it wasn't a compliment  ???  Oops... I meant the whole classy, stylish look- but I couldn't recover from that one.
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline Rick Wallace

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2011, 02:57:08 am »
You got a shop??  Thats the best place top hide!  Or maybe the bar down the street,, ;D ;D
U.S.ARMY '86-'91  East Milton Fl.   Dont take yourself to seriously,,No one else does

HatchA

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2011, 07:22:56 am »
There is way to much estrogen in my life!!! A wife, two daughters, seven nieces, three sister-in-laws, mom, mom-in-law, grandmas, and too many aunts to count. Somebody get me out of here! Thank god turkey season is right around the corner. Is anybody else having the same problem? I would run to the back forty, but I only own 1/2 an acre, there's no where to hide.
Tattoo Dave

You sound like Jeff Foxworthy on the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, hehehe!!!

"...I feel like G.I. Joe on a 3 day pass..."

Git to makin' more bows and other manly pursuits!!  ;)

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2011, 02:23:39 pm »
Look at all of your guy friends and pick out the one with the nicest garage or basement.  Talk him into building his first bow, which will require you to help him out a lot.  That might give you a way out.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline gstoneberg

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2011, 04:47:05 pm »
Well Dave, I feel for you.  At one point we had the 2 girls, wife and even the cat and dog were female.  Mr Wallace has it right, make yourself a shop, even if it's just a wall of the garage or basement.  As soon as we could afford it, we moved to an acreage where I could hide in the woods, or the barn.  Now that the kids are all grown up and we moved to town, the first thing I did was build a shop in the back yard.  Have to have a man cave.  It's the only way.

George
St Paul, TX

Offline Bryce H

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2011, 05:12:22 pm »
Sorry Dave. Don't know what to tell ya; there is no hiding. I am in the estrogen ocean every day. Gets hectic 'round the 1st of the month here...  :D

Offline stickbender

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2011, 08:28:59 pm »

Well Dave, there are some pretty good suggestions, especially working with a Friend on a bow, in HIS garage, or shop..... ;D
I might add, a complimentary supply of Midol, in the medicine cabinet..... ::)  Man, if they could only coordinate that time, to being all at once, then, you would have the rest of the month with some peace, but if they are staggered.....whew!  That many constant Cybil's running around....Man, it is like the old joke, why do married men die before their wives ?  Because they want to!  You do know why PMS is called PMS don't you?  It is because Mad Cow Disease was already taken! ;D ::)
    But never having been married, and having outgrown the need for it now, (kids)  I am quite comfortable in my bachelorhood.  If I want to go somewhere, I don't need permission, I can drink as many beers, as I want.  I can fart when, and where I want.  Only downside to that is I don't have anyone to rate for me, like Volume, duration, lip flutter, tone, odor, etc.  But I have gotten pretty good at judging them myself.  When I have to leave the room, that is definitely a ten. ;D ::) :P  I don't have to say where I am going, with whom, or who will be there, when I will be back, I don't have to pick up anything on the way, or the way back, or drop off anything on the way, unless its for myself.  I can eat what I want, and not have to hear any lectures.  And I can go hunting, fishing, and just plain rambling without any restrictions.  I can also scan the internet, to any site, I want! ;)  I can stay up as late as I want, or get up as Early, or late as I want.  Also wear what I want, where I want.  Oh, sorry Dave, I didn't mean to brag in front of you.  Especially in the situation you are in. ::)  Man I pity you in the girls teenage years.  Now that would be the time for an escape plan, and a Man Cave!  You need to go on line, and look up shed plans, and maybe a bomb shelter plan also, that way, if you are invaded in your man cave, you can slip down your emergency shaft, to the bomb shelter, and lock the hatch.  You could put up a drive way alert system, and when you hear it go off, you could head for the bomb shelter, or basement if you will.  You could put a baby monitor in the house, and have the receiver in your man cave, and when you heard your wife say, go get your Dad, or one of your daughters, Say, where is Dad, or one of your Sister n Laws, or nieces, say  Where is Dave, or Uncle Dave...hit the Klaxon, and say DIVE<DIVE<DIVE, and head for the shop basement! ;D  You could put a little refrigerator in there, and when restocking it, you could put the beer in an old oil box, and carry it out to the Man Cave, and if asked, just point to the box, and the label, and say "lubicrant". But I am sure you have set up at nights thinking of these things, already. ;)
     Well I wish you luck, and do try to find some Guy Friends that you have to help to do something.  But the bow building idea was a great idea, in fact you just might be helping him also, if he is married.... ;)  Well I have to close this now, I just released a ten, and I need another beer! ;D  Best of luck to you, and if you need to talk, there are plenty of married guys on here that can commiserate with you.  It will help, just talking to others in a like situation. ;)

Wayne

Offline Lee Slikkers

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2011, 08:31:56 pm »
LOL, too funny Dave!  Hey, if you don't mind the drive head on down to Holland and you can help me move furniture and crude out of my spare basement bedroom so I can get my "bow shop" all set up  ;D

What zone/draw are you lined up for on the Spring Turkey Hunt?

Hang in there man...

~ Lee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The last word in ignorance is the man who says of an animal or plant: 'What good is it?"
— Aldo Leopold
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline tattoo dave

• Rockford, MI
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2011, 10:41:37 pm »
Well guys, I have a man cave already, but apparently it's not far enough away...it's attached to the house. Lee, if I wasn't so busy with this new job, I'd be happy to help. I drew first season, april 18th, kent county. Did you get a tag? I hope I can stick one this year. It's all good in the end, I wouldn't want it any other way.  :) Kinda of a gluten for punishment...at least my dog is a male.
Rockford, MI

Online Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2011, 01:19:55 am »
When I got married 33 years ago my wife had a 5 year old daughter and 2 female cocker spanials......and I survived!  ::)
  I do have a dusty basement shop that bothers my wife's sinuses if she comes down there.  ;D  >:D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Timo

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2011, 01:32:54 am »
I live with a wife, and two daughters,  two female dogs,11 hens. I am surrounded,they tend to depend on me. If I need time alone I just ask them if they want to go outside and do a little work? I get lots of time alone that way.! ;D