Main Discussion Area > Arrows

"Summer Stalker" Arrows

<< < (5/10) > >>

Justin Snyder:
Kegan, don't worry about it. We meant nothing personal by it.  My dear old dad used to tell me I was given two ears and one mouth for a reason.  Now if I could just get someone to tell me what the reason was.  ???  The other thing you will learn as you get a little older is to let it roll right off.  Life is to short to get to worried about it.  Now go make some more arrows, and let us see.  Justin

mullet:
   Yep,Watch Justin let it roll off when Bob see's how he was calling him old,heh,heh. ::)

Traxx:
Yeah,He is kinda in denial about that,aint he. ::)

mullet:
  Traxx,Oh yea.I just got off the phone with him.Yes Grandfather,no Grandfather..snicker.. ;)

Coo-wah-chobee:
                    Kegan-Naw no worries. Was never offended. Was just concerned that it was incorrect info being passed out. Ahem, now you Eddie Parker; "elderly type", " probably wont remember today","grandfatherly advice","bob's advanced age". "yes Grandfather, no Grandfather-snicker".You are a granpa also and your not that far behind me. :o Like we laughed about last weekend I OWE you one fer you know what . This makes THREE dude ! Payback is a bi#@# and its COMIN ! Just want ya to think about it fer a while. Heh-heh -heh ! AND you "buckaroo" in denial huh ! Didn't know you could spell denial 'cause its not on a horse :o Payback # 4. Oh boy its comin' -Think about it y'all. Kegan, back to ya. Keep makin' bows and arrows y'all have a feel fer this and me thinks your'e stuff is gonna get better an better.BTW theres a trick to makin' putt-putt wing feathers spin and I aint gonna tell ya. Keep makin' 'em you will find out fer yourself. Ok, gotta lay down and take a nap now ! HA-HA-HA-HA  ;D ;D ;D. Oh and "Chucklehead 2 " "NON" aint forgot about y'all either "bob"s probably forgot more than I know", woulnd't have to ferget much ! payback #5, isnt this great ? I LUVS IT !!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.......bob"non"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version