Author Topic: Kangaroo, Australian Opossum and Fox fur coats and Caribou hide  (Read 1735 times)

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
I brought these things to school as we were learning about animial coverings.. Too cool.. Kids loved it.  The Caribou hide a teacher gave it to me!!!!!   :) ;) :D ;D :o 8) ::)

I might be willing to trade the Opossum coat for a ladies bow.. You could make lots of quivers out of it.. but then I dont know..
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline stickbender

Re: Kangaroo, Australian Opossum and Fox fur coats and Caribou hide
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 10:07:01 pm »

Cool coats.  So why didn't you model them?  Or get one of the teachers to.  Hmmm, good thing peta didn't hear about it.  There would have a weeping, and wailing sit in, and partial nudity......hmmmm, maybe I should keep an eye out for the next protest..... ::)     

Wayne

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
Re: Kangaroo, Australian Opossum and Fox fur coats and Caribou hide
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 10:13:14 pm »
Yea. . Thank you. They are way too small for me.... They wouldn't get close to em... I got them for projects, except for roo coat...
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.