Author Topic: Mills & San Saba County, Texas Flint  (Read 1732 times)

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
Mills & San Saba County, Texas Flint
« on: April 27, 2011, 03:22:02 am »
This flint is from Mills County and San Saba County, Texas. Most of it is blue - gray. Some dark blue, almost black. some tan. Some is white. I also have Perdenales flint out of the Perdenales River as well as Georgetown Chert.

For picks I post two big rocks of white and grey flint on here, but it's already traded. But you can also look at pics of my flint under Flint Knapping and the thread, "Went and got me some rock."

Lots of pics on there, but I will post pics on here tomorrow.

I'm interested in finished arrows with field points 24 inches long and 20-24 lbs and 28 inch 40-45 lbs  arrows with field points. Or knives, war club, need a dart for atlatl 6 ft long,  hatchet, and make me an offer on what you have.

Thanks,  ;D
Cipriano   
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline wildman

Re: Mills & San Saba County, Texas Flint
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 07:36:30 pm »
I can make you a tommahawk like this one with a case. I  would be happy with whatever rock wise. I'm not the best knapper in the world so easier would be better. let me know if your interested.
" Society your crazy greed , hope your not lonely without me"

-Eddie Vedder-

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
Re: Mills & San Saba County, Texas Flint
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 09:48:02 pm »
I don't have one of those and yes I would like one ;D. Sure. It's good rock

Will PM you in a bit..
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.