Author Topic: How I Spend My Overtime Earnings....  (Read 3593 times)

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
How I Spend My Overtime Earnings....
« on: February 27, 2011, 02:08:43 am »
 Well since the Company I work for is forcing Me to work ungodly amounts of Overtime...and I hate working anyways....I just had to find a way to offset the incomplete feelings I was having about not having any free time....so I started E-Shopping....before they were all bought up!!
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Cameroo

• Cam's Stuff
Re: How I Spend My Overtime Earnings....
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 02:31:53 am »
Just don't go postal on your boss with those :) It's hard to do primitive hobbies in prison ;)

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 02:42:02 am »
Nice.  How about some info on the guns. 

And that is a nice quilt.  I'm probably the only guy that noticed it.  I grew up watching my mom make them.  I can't help but notice them now.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2011, 03:04:38 am »
Thanks Guys...The first Rifle is a CETME.....CETME is an acronym for Centro de Estudios Técnicos de Materiales Especiales (Center for Technical Studies of Special Materials)..... a Spanish government design and development establishment....this Rifle is the Older Brother to the HK 91 and the G3 battle Rifles...all chambered in the 308/7.62X51 NATO

The next one is the FN-FAL...it too is 308/7.62X51 NATO...The Fusil Automatique Léger (Light Automatic Rifle) or FAL is a self-loading battle rifle produced by the Belgian armaments manufacturer Fabrique Nationale de Herstal (FN)..... During the Cold War it was adopted by many North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) countries.... with the notable exception of the United States..... It is one of the most widely used rifles in history.... having been used by over 90 countries

The Third is a SAIGA 12 Gauge Battle Shotgun with a 19 inch Barrel and a 20 round magazine....The SAIGA-12 is a Kalashnikov-pattern 12 gauge combat shotgun.....The SAIGA-12 is manufactured by the arms division of Izhmash..... in Russia...... It was previously imported into the US by European American Armories..... although their agreement expired in 2005 and Izhmash is now exporting through the Russian-American Armory Company....the ATFE is trying to get these Banned ans a Non-Sporting Assault Style Shotgun...so I bought it to make sure that I ha at least One before they tried!!!!

As for the Quilt....well my House is full of beautiful handmade Quilts from my Grandmother...and my Neighbor...we have them on every Bed...and on every piece of Furniture for a quick throw to keep you warm...I love them myself!
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline NTD

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2011, 03:07:48 am »
Nice way to spend some OT!
Nate Danforth

Offline cracker

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2011, 11:28:25 am »
Hi Mike I been eyeballin that shotgun at the local gun shop. How do you like it? Reliable? Any jamming problem? Ron
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline ErictheViking

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2011, 12:03:31 pm »
Oh man,now you got me hunkering for another rifle. love them all but I always drool an extra amount for the FAL's. nice weapons there. I'm one of those idiots that sold or traded most of the firearms I have owned. those are just SAWEET. Eric.
"He that but looketh on a plate of ham and eggs to lust after it hath already committed breakfast with it in his heart"  C.S. Lewis

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2011, 01:27:09 pm »
Buy It Ronnie....before they ban them....as dependableas an AK....but blow a lot bigger hole..... ;D
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline aznboi3644

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2011, 03:21:48 pm »
nice guns...I'm working on saving up for a shotty.  I'd like to get the Winchester SX3

Offline beetlebailey1977

• Bowhunters of South Carolina
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2011, 10:30:33 pm »
Fine selection of guns.....I don't blame you one bit.  Buy them while you can get them.
Happy hunting to all!
Bowhunters of South Carolina Executive council member
Professional Bowhunters Society Associate member

Reevesville, SC     James V. Bailey II

Offline jamie

• born again pagan ,dirt worshipping heathen
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2011, 10:45:41 am »
nice armaments. i had the hk91 years ago. heavy as hell but great shooter.
"Man is a tool-using animal. Without tools he is nothing, with tools he is all."

waterbury, ct

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2011, 12:00:38 pm »
I LIKE, ;) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Cacatch

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2011, 12:23:48 pm »
What would one expect to pay for these items? Very nice!

CP

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2011, 01:49:21 pm »
Very nice rifles, Mike.  I just recently bought an Interarms AK-74 from Atlantic Firearms I was looking at the Saiga's too that shotgun is pretty nice.  I hear they are drag through the mud reliable too.  :)
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2011, 02:16:41 pm »
Jamie....they are a bit heavy....but man...they are fun as...... >:D

Thanks Pappy...I knew with the guns I seen in the Cabin.....you would be one to appreciate them....

Cacatch...the FN....is around $7-800.00.....the CETME/HK91 are around...$500.00......the SAIGA's were at $450.00....but with the threat of banning them.....the price is climbing daily....

Josh....yes...these Shotguns are as reliable as their counterparts....the almighty AK 47....I love them....
2024...We Will Overcome