Author Topic: bcbull / Bow Trade  (Read 1383 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
bcbull / Bow Trade
« on: February 26, 2011, 02:05:52 pm »
Does anyone know how to contact BC Bull? We need more info from him before the Trade Bow deadline on Monday, Feb. 28 at 6pm.  If you have contact info please let either Josh(Elktracker) or myself know so we can contact him or you can contact him yourself.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Dvshunter

Re: bcbull / Bow Trade
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 02:10:17 pm »
I'll try to send him an email Pat. I have his old address, but He has recently moved. He might be still getting setup.
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 02:11:42 pm »
We've sent him PMs and I sent an email to the address in his profile. Thanks for your help.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 02:26:10 pm »
I don't know what address you have for him as an email, but I sent one to both his addresses that I have. Dean Marlow may have a number to reach him at. I will probably see him at OJAM in a few weeks and could pass the memo in person, but thats after the deadline for signup. :-\
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2011, 05:27:50 pm »
TTT