Author Topic: Primitive Archer Bow Trade  (Read 70051 times)

Offline fishfinder401

• noel laflamme noellaf2@cox.net
Re: Primitive Archer Bow Trade
« Reply #90 on: February 15, 2011, 07:42:19 pm »
im in, i have a 32 draw and would prefer no rest and preferably 100+lbs, but that is definatly lenient ;)
ps if you want to try out makeing a really heavy bow, ill be ready by the time this thing happens ;D
warbows and fishing, what else is there to do?
modern technology only takes you so far, remove electricity and then what

Offline Bevan R.

« Reply #91 on: February 15, 2011, 08:00:39 pm »
im in, i have a 32 draw and would prefer no rest and preferably 100+lbs, but that is definatly lenient ;)
ps if you want to try out makeing a really heavy bow, ill be ready by the time this thing happens ;D

What, just tiller a 4x4?  :D

Bevan
Bowmakers are a little bent, but knappers are just plain flaky.

Offline dragonman

• virabows.co.uk
« Reply #92 on: February 15, 2011, 08:20:15 pm »
what about sending bows across the ocean to the UK, would that be practical, not even sure from my side , but if it is I'll put in a bow.....
'expansion and compression'.. the secret of life is to balance these two opposing forces.......

Offline jthompson1995

• Parkville, MD
« Reply #93 on: February 15, 2011, 08:32:18 pm »
Since the ship date is July 4, I think I can get one made by then. Count me in.

Right handed - 26-27" draw, no shelf/rest preference, 40-60 lb

I would prefer not to ship internationally on this one, extra funds are low for a while.

Thanks.
A man who works with his hands is a laborer, a man who works with his hands and his mind is a craftsman, but a man who works with his hands, his mind and his heart is an artist. - Louis Nizer (1902-1994)

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #94 on: February 15, 2011, 08:44:33 pm »
1 JustinNC .................right hand,  29" draw, 45# or higher  GOOD
2 half eye ..................right hand 27" draw, 45# to 55#, off the hand  GOOD
3 cammadore ............28 to 30" draw 30" preffered, 40# to 50# off the hand or with rest GOOD
4 Bevan R. ................ right hand 27" draw 50# or lower, with shelf GOOD
5 osage outlaw ..........Right handed, 55-60# @ 26"Prefer a shelf or some kind of a rest
6 jonathan creason..... lefty, 28", 50# and up, no preference on shelf or not   GOOD
7 Matt S. ...................right hand, 28" draw preffered but can be from 25" to 32" if design calls for that, 30# to 60# GOOD
8 Lee Slikkers ............right hand, 27 to 28" draw, 45# to 55# GOOD
9 tattoo dave .............left or right hand, 27" to 28" draw   GOOD
10 jackcrafty .............right hand, 26" to 28" draw, 50#  GOOD
11 Cameroo ..............left hand, 28" draw. 50# to 60# prefered  GOOD
12 sailordad ..............RIGHT hand, 28" draw, 45# to 55# with or without shelf   GOOD
13 Elktracker .............right hand, 24" to 28" draw, 40# to 65#, shoot of hand but will take whatever, only ship in the us  GOOD
14 ken75 .........right handed 28 inch draw any weight, shelf or not dont care....surprise me   GOOD .
15 sa .......................left hand, 26" to 27" draw, off the hand, 40# to 60#
16 John K .................right hand, 26" draw or longer, 30# and higher GOOD 
17 JW Halverson........right hand, 26" draw, 50# to 60# (No Yew please wrong climate)
18 NTD ....................right hand, 28" draw, 50# to 55# "willing to ship to Oh Canada"   GOOD
19 Koan
20 Hickory Bill ..........right hand, 27" to 28" draw, 50# to 55#, floppy rest or small shelf
21 DELLis ................right hand, 26" draw, 55# to 75#, with or without shelf, will ship wherever
22 Pat B ..................right hand, 45# to 55# (to 60#) @ 26", prefer off hand or floppy rest, can ship within us only  GOOD
23 Almostpighunter..45#-60# @ 28"-29" (29" preferred), off hand or right-handed rest   GOOD
24 hillbilly61 ............45-50 @ 26 right hand. Selfbow of the hand or floppy. Otherwise a shelf
25 hammertime ...... I'm lefty 55# or greater @ 26" draw   GOOD
26 Dvshunter............Right handed, 26"draw, shelf or no shelf, I'll shoot anything but 40-80 is best   GOOD
27 Parnell ...............right handed, either way on a shelf, 28" 55# give or take GOOD
28 wildKatt..............
29 tetaxidermy.......... right handed 40-60lbs @ 27'' would prefer US only shipping, arrow rest doesn't matter  GOOD
30  Michael C. ....draw length - 28 inches, weight range - 55-65 right handed, no rest prefered   GOOD
31 fishfinder401.....  right handed, 32 draw and would prefer no rest and preferably 100+lb    GOOD
32 jthompson1995...Right handed - 26-27" draw, no shelf/rest preference, 40-60 lb I would prefer not to ship internationally   GOOD
33 gstoneberg .......Right handed, 50-55lbs, 28" draw, prefer shelf but will shoot anything

This is the updated list, let me know if something is wrong and I will fix it. Also I put a GOOD at the end of your info if I have your address If there is not a GOOD after your info I need your address PM to me.

I think we have had a good amount of motions we  end this on the 4th of July So unless anyone objects to that, 4th of July it is. I also agree we shut down the sign up for this at the end of this month.

If anyone sees any thing that needs fixed let me know. Also when you PM me your shipping address PLEASE do it like this so I dont have to go look and find your number and write your name, I can just copy and paste

#13 Elktracker    Josh shmoe
                        1122 Yew st west
                        Tillamook Or 97141

Thanks Josh

« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 10:58:18 pm by Elktracker »
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Josh Vance  Netarts OR. (Tillamook)

Offline fishfinder401

« Reply #95 on: February 15, 2011, 08:45:42 pm »

What, just tiller a 4x4?  :D

Bevan
why not, thatl be fun ;D

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #96 on: February 15, 2011, 10:02:55 pm »
I have been PMing people to let them know what I still need so we dont have so many blanks on the list. I have most of the addresses and other details as to what you would like for a bow, but please look over your info on the most up to date list and make sure you have every thing down you would hope for, and that I have your address thanks so far so good, this should be cool.

Josh.
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

JustinNC

« Reply #97 on: February 15, 2011, 10:19:04 pm »
Josh I think I speak for most of us involved when I say we greatly appreciate you stepping up to the plate for this and thank you for taking this by the horns.

Offline gstoneberg

« Reply #98 on: February 15, 2011, 10:20:13 pm »
Dang, how did I miss this?  Is it too late?  Looks like you already have an even number?

George
St Paul, TX

Offline ken75

• crepe myrtle is my "yella wood"
« Reply #99 on: February 15, 2011, 10:23:17 pm »
right handed 28 inch draw any weight shelf or not dont care....surprise me

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #100 on: February 15, 2011, 10:24:47 pm »
Dang, how did I miss this?  Is it too late?  Looks like you already have an even number?

George

I think we are wanting to incurage people to sign up till the end of this month

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2011, 10:31:17 pm »
Josh I think I speak for most of us involved when I say we greatly appreciate you stepping up to the plate for this and thank you for taking this by the horns.

Thanks allot I wish PA was more involved in this I would ask for a hat ;D lol
Maybe some day I will win bow of the month and get one lol Thanks again

Josh

Offline fishfinder401

« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2011, 10:33:05 pm »

Thanks allot I wish PA was more involved in this I would ask for a hat ;D lol
Maybe some day I will win bow of the month and get one lol Thanks again

Josh
i say for doing this, we should all buy you  hats O:)

Offline gstoneberg

« Reply #103 on: February 15, 2011, 10:46:04 pm »
Right handed, 50-55lbs, 28" draw, prefer shelf but will shoot anything.

George
St Paul, TX

Offline NTD

« Reply #104 on: February 15, 2011, 11:39:59 pm »

George

Don't need an even number to do a swap ;)
Nate Danforth