Main Discussion Area > Arrows

primary

<< < (2/5) > >>

Coo-wah-chobee:
 Like Pat said" I USE"EM ALL" an ALL work great...bob

jamie:
man i thought id cause controversy and everybodies agreeing. guess i'll have to try again.

1/2primitive:
I have used secondary for a while and they fly fine, but I just prefer primary feathers.  I don't have a good reason why, just do, I'll use any feathers though. :D
      Sean

sonny:
Jamie has apparently forgotten that we're all a bunch of frugal archers.. ;D whose motto is likely "Use it if you got it!" or "Make do with what ya got!"

mullet:
   Well I'll dump the apple cart.I don't like secondary feathers.I think they are too flimsey.I like to use turkey primary's and tail feathers.The primaries already have the natural helical twist.I don't care if I shoot right or left.I hunt with or know alot of hard core turkey hunters.three of my friends are in the record book for killing a bird in every state that has them.They save me feathers and wing bones.Another buddy just got back from Mexico and a 33,000 acre ranch that he is helping set up for turkey hunting. ;D I usually have a real good supply of turkey wing feathers and tails.
    A good stiff primary feather is good insurance for a badly tuned arrow.And face it.How long did it take alot of you old guys on here to really start worrying about arrow flight instead of bow performance?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version