Main Discussion Area > Arrows

primary

<< < (3/5) > >>

Coo-wah-chobee:
 Learned that arrow flight was more important than bow performance at 8yrs old from granfather, after hittin me on head with bow a few dozen times. I learn slow ;) :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P. Oh and watch that ole'guy cr@#, your gonna git there pretty sonn , well maybe your there already ! ;D.bob

Pappy:
I agree that the secondary fly fine but they just don't hold up as well and like Mullet I have a good supply,got 40 pairs gave to me so far this year and more to come that I just don't need them.I also
have some goose hunting friends that give me all I need.I use left on mine but have used both
and have seen no differences in the flight. :)I hate to make arrows so I use what will hold up longer
even tho I loose them pretty quick. ;D
   Pappy

Justin Snyder:
Pappy and Mullet, would you like to kick me while I'm down, or rub salt in my cut.  If you are running out of room for all those feathers, I can liberate some of them for you.  I don't want them to clutter up your arrow making space.  ;D Justin

DanaM:
yea what he said ;)

Pappy:
justin If I had known you wanted some I would have hooked you up while you was in Tn.
I don't know if you would have had room tho ;D.Let me get them all sorted out and I will hook
yall up,I am kind of getting cluttered. :D I don't know what I am going to do with all the wood,feathers Rock cain and shafting,Guess I will just have to add on again.  ;D
   Pappy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version