Main Discussion Area > Primitive Skills

Life could have been better.

<< < (3/4) > >>

Pappy:
Thanks Sara,she is ant she.Don't know what she sees in me,she tells everyone I told her I was rich and had a corvette,come to find out it was a Corvare and I didn't have any money at all. :)
   Pappy

D. Tiller:
Must have riches of a different sort then Pappy!

Justin Snyder:

--- Quote from: Pappy on May 14, 2007, 11:41:53 am ---Thanks Sara,she is ant she.Don't know what she sees in me,she tells everyone I told her I was rich and had a corvette,come to find out it was a Corvare and I didn't have any money at all. :)
   Pappy

--- End quote ---
You do have a beautiful place down there to twin oaks.  I wouldn't trade that all the corvettes is the world. Justin

Dustybaer:

--- Quote from: Minuteman on May 14, 2007, 09:12:48 am ---Yeah, if we'd have had that much water at the classic I think some folks woulda been washed away!

--- End quote ---

yeah, but i would've smelled better on the plane going back to philly  ;D

pappy, i liked you better the way you looked at the classic, especially when the cop had you pinned to the wall  ;D  but i think i know what joanie may have seen in you, despite your attempts to hide it, and that's that heart of yours.  you're one of the most generous people i ever walked into.

DanaM:
We got the rain this morning, quite the thunder boomer mother nature really lit er up. Pappy doesn't it feel unnatural to get all civilized :D

DanaM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version