Linked Events

• 14th Tennessee Classic: April 29, 2011 - May 01, 2011

Author Topic: 14TH Tennessee Classic  (Read 145533 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: 14TH Tennessee Classic
« Reply #150 on: February 28, 2011, 02:01:03 am »
Wade(n2everything) and I will be there mid day on Thursday.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #151 on: February 28, 2011, 08:15:19 am »
We will be watching for yall. :) Seem gas always goes up just before the Classic,I think it is some kind of conspiracy. >:( ;) ;D ;D ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline skyarrow

• Sterling Lynch Victoria, TX (361)935-1715 text me
« Reply #152 on: February 28, 2011, 12:56:10 pm »
Would there be any value in those planning on coming listing what type of rock , wood or items of interest they intend on trading or selling and what they may be interested in trading for. Might even help to know who to look for when you get there and what to bring for trade......or not.

I'm bringing some hand made bags, some tanned hides from Americas and Africa animals  and lots of tanned animal scrotems lol I know but they make great bags and or cozie  for your drinks lol. My friend is a fur dresser so he has just about anything you can imagin for hides lol he sed I can take what ever I want along as I can bring him a bow back. so if anyone has a nice recurve they wouldmlike to trade let me know 
"We don't have mistakes here, we just have happy accidents" Bob Ross RIP 1995

Offline BearG

« Reply #153 on: February 28, 2011, 04:24:10 pm »
I'm Going to bring some hip quivers, possible bags, pocket quivers and drink holders to trade or sell.   For what ever.  May do the David Knight class again,  sure do love the one I made last year.  Maybe see what he has planned for this year if he ever chimes in.
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline Jesse

« Reply #154 on: March 01, 2011, 01:30:03 am »
Can't believe I missed this thread for 11 pages :D Oh well. Angie and I are getting pretty excited to go. I hope to have a few new bows to bring along as well.
Just so you all know Dana is planning to be there as well so you guys can do some catching up.  Sounds like it's gonna be another great time.
"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere."
    --Frank A. Clark

Offline hedgeapple

« Reply #155 on: March 01, 2011, 02:36:46 am »
I'll be arriving late afternoon/early evening Thursday.  I'm so looking forward to meeting everyone.
Dave
Dave   Richmond, KY
26" draw

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #156 on: March 01, 2011, 03:01:31 am »
I already warned them all...that Dana and Barb will be there Thursday....after spending a few days at Mammoth Caves
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #157 on: March 01, 2011, 07:52:58 am »
Be good to see all of yall again and looking forward to seeing Dana and his wife.It's going to be fun. :) From all the email I am getting there should be a lot of new folks to meet also.Cool. :) :)   Got a call from some more folks in NC last night,they are taking over the
place. ;) :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline knightd

• www.primalneedarchery.com
« Reply #158 on: March 01, 2011, 12:14:34 pm »
I'm Going to bring some hip quivers, possible bags, pocket quivers and drink holders to trade or sell.   For what ever.  May do the David Knight class again,  sure do love the one I made last year.  Maybe see what he has planned for this year if he ever chimes in.
We plan on being there on Wed morning.  For you guys that are interested in taking the class.  I am going to try to get anyone who wants to take the class that is going to be there early to start as early as we can.  So this year I plan on starting the class on Wed and ending on Sat evening.  So for all you guys that are going to be there early and want to take the class get with me when you get there.  If you would like any more info or to reserve a spot, feel free to contact me at knightd3169@yahoo.com  Looking forward to seeing all of you then.  Thanks, David and Cora

Offline BearG

« Reply #159 on: March 01, 2011, 03:45:15 pm »
David which bow this year?

Offline knightd

« Reply #160 on: March 01, 2011, 04:47:56 pm »
I'm going to bring my new med R/D..  ;)

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #161 on: March 01, 2011, 05:03:21 pm »
Like the one I built last year David? How about a  radical reflex for me this year.....so I can really work my wood...... >:D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline BearG

« Reply #162 on: March 02, 2011, 12:18:49 pm »
I'm going to bring my new med R/D..  ;)
[/quote let us know cost but pretty sure I,m in.  enjoyed the class last year.  and spending time with you and Cora

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
« Reply #163 on: March 02, 2011, 12:39:32 pm »
Man, can't wait... it's getting closer and closer to time!   :)
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline knightd

« Reply #164 on: March 02, 2011, 01:33:05 pm »
Like the one I built last year David? How about a  radical reflex for me this year.....so I can really work my wood...... >:D
Yep just like the one you built last year.. When are you getting to the classic? I ask because if you want to try a higly reflex you are going to need a few day's as much as you like to rub your wood!! :P..
Bear it will be good to see you again as well. looking forward to it.. I will put a post up later today with more details..