Author Topic: bom voteing question  (Read 1893 times)

Offline rwaterman00

bom voteing question
« on: January 07, 2011, 08:01:08 pm »
ok never voted before.
just voted for backed bow or at least attempted to.
so i clicked to one i like. and closed out when i reopened it is highlighted. under it it states (remove vote).
was my vote tallyed. or is there something i must do to submit it

Offline NTD

Re: bom voteing question
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 08:14:57 pm »
If the bow you voted for is highlighted then your vote is submitted.  the remove vote option is there if you want to change your vote. ;D  Thanks for participating.
Nate Danforth

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 08:26:40 pm »
couldnt have said it better myself, thanks nate.  and thanks for voting guys.  :) :)
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline rwaterman00

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 02:40:30 am »
thanks guys ;D

Offline 1776J

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 12:05:56 pm »
Is it set up the way it was for last month,... with a thread started with a link JUST for voting?
I ask as I searched for it and somehow didn't find it last night?
 ???

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 12:15:11 pm »
Josh will come on near the first of each month with all the bows that were presented at full draw the previous month. Keep your eyes out on the BOM thread for this to begin. If you submit pics of a bow you built with at least a full draw pis(other pics are nice to see too) you are automatically entered into the BOM for that month.
  If, for some reason, the bow you submitted does not show up on the BOM thread, please send Josh a PM. Josh has done a great job continueing what Don Berg(Old Bow) started and managed so well but every once in a while one falls through the cracks. Josh is more than happy to work with you if a problem does arise. If too late in "this months vote" you may have to wait until next month but Josh will get you in to the BOM voting.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC