Author Topic: hope this does not offend anyone...  (Read 5092 times)

Offline jonathan creason

Re: hope this does not offend anyone...
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2010, 09:35:20 pm »
Well, I'm even more ticked now that I blew what should have been a chip-shot on a doe with a .270 this evening.  I'm hoping I hit one of the limbs I was shooting through and I don't just suck that bad, but I've got no way to verify that.
Cleveland, NC

"The only thing cooler than bands that gets lots of chicks are bands that scare chicks." - Beavis

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2010, 12:47:09 pm »
Looks like some good eatin'. I haven't killed one with a bow this year yet, either (missed two) but I've put a couple in the freezer with the black powder burner.
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2010, 04:14:33 pm »
Now had you shot this deer off a corn pile, without a license, took just the horns and left the meat to rot...then you would be the one offended.  The offense woulda been one of my arrows in yer keister, but you are just fine far as I can see.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Mark Anderson

• Mark Anderson Buckie, Scotland
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2010, 04:15:10 pm »
Well Micah, I haven't got one yet at all this year. Bow or rifle. Still some weeks left of bow season an also the smoke pole so I hope I will get some in the freezer by Jan.
Mark

"Mommy some guys just don't know how to shoot REAL bows so they have to buy them, probably at Walmart and they have wheels on them."  Caedmon Anderson (4yrs)