Author Topic: Bodark seeds or plantings  (Read 7514 times)

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
Re: Bodark seeds or plantings
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2010, 03:14:46 pm »
Rand.....I got your check today....got the Horseappples boxed  up....and my wife is going to mail them when she goes to work this afternoon....so be  expecting them like Wednesday or Thursday next week....supposed to be three days....but don't count on it... >:D.....also...don't worry if any of them go moldy or soft..... your going to soak them into a mush anyways....have fun with them...and let me  know when you get them.
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Catahoula

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2010, 07:04:10 pm »
Michal,

OK, will let you know.  Did you say you had played the NAF before?

Rand
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”― Mae West

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2010, 10:40:07 pm »
Rand...I bought one from some Moron on eBay...it's so out of Tune...that I can not seem to learn on it...and it wets out in about 5 minutes too...It's a Cedar two piece Flute
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Catahoula

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2010, 11:16:08 pm »
Michael,,

Got the bodarks...I put them in the bottom of the fridge for now cause it's hot here to leave them out in water buckets yet.

Bring crappy flute to the classic so I can check it out.  I will have several for you to check out and will be glad to get you started...you will really enjoy the flute. 

I am going to try to learn the banjo too...got a fellow who made me a cigar box banjo.  You can see it if you want at OuthouseInstuments.com   under "other" and custom builds...makes some super cigar box guitars too.

Thanks for sending those bodarks!!

Rand
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”― Mae West

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2010, 01:44:21 am »
My Dad plays a Banjo...here is a Picture of his...it's been in the Family for Generations...My Great great grandfather used to be a Banjo picking Ventriloquist...what a Combination!!

[attachment deleted by admin]
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline S.C. hunter

• does a possum have enough brains to tan his hide ?
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2010, 02:29:45 am »
If you still want some seedlings, go online to musserforrest. I bought some from them, and they are doing well in upstate S.C. They also have mullberry,and other bow wood trees