Author Topic: Big buck on trail cam  (Read 4001 times)

Offline Keenan

Big buck on trail cam
« on: October 09, 2010, 11:55:14 pm »
The season is over here in Oregon but here is some pics from my trail cam just before season.  Never got on this guy during season, he was total nocturnal,but had some close encounters with some bulls, but no elk. Got to spend time with Gordon,Dave H and Dave C.  Stories to come on a latter thread. Looking forward to the late cow season.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Big buck on trail cam
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 12:10:09 am »
Now that's a muley!!!  :o      Glad to hear you had a chance to get out. Good luck with the late cow season. Keep us posted!
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline gstoneberg

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 12:14:25 am »
Wow, beautiful buck.  I have a whitetail I'm chasing too, but it isn't in that guy's league.  Too bad he didn't show in front of you.

George
St Paul, TX

Offline stickbender

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 12:46:58 am »

Holy Muley, er Moley! :o  That is a wall hanger for sure!!!! 8)  Man, too bad you didn't at least see him.  Yeah, some of those ol big boys, are nocturnal, and rarely feed during the day, except, to drink, and light browse.  Hmmmm, next year, night vision goggles, and a stand........ ::) ;D ;D

Wayne 

Offline PeteC

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2010, 04:07:47 pm »
Oh yeah,that's a goodun.I've got a couple of decent WT bucks  I'm huntin',but nothing to get to excited about though.I'm waitin' more on the rut,then we'll see deer from miles around. God Bless
What you believe determines how you behave., Pete Clayton, Whitehouse ,Texas

Offline profsaffel

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2010, 11:53:20 am »
Sure beats anything I've seen in my trail cam  :P
Professor of History, Student of Bowyery

Offline stickbender

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2010, 02:13:22 am »

Man, that is something for sure!  With my luck, if I went to the expense and trouble to set up a trail cam, all I would get is a picture of Sasquatch pickin his nose ! :P ::)

Wayne