Author Topic: oldest man in the world  (Read 3210 times)

kinkfeather

oldest man in the world
« on: September 21, 2010, 07:58:46 pm »
the oldest man living is 114.his wife has been dead since 1957.the reason the man lived so long he never had kids.he worked for 50 yrs for the great northern railroad.he has lived in montana since 1918.he is in the guinness book of records.kink

Offline ken75

• crepe myrtle is my "yella wood"
Re: oldest man in the world
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 12:00:46 am »
hell i would rather die at 45 and enjoy my kids untill then than live  that long and never expirence children and family !

kinkfeather

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2010, 08:55:16 am »
amen to that ken.children are the most imporant in my life.kink

Offline medicinewheel

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2010, 10:21:01 am »
Ken, I never had children, and I would say most likely you are right.
Frank from Germany...

Offline ken75

• crepe myrtle is my "yella wood"
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2010, 04:15:46 pm »
Frank i was talking with my wife today about the past and i can honestly say i wouldnt want to go back to single and raising hell , i much more happy, content and at peace with my life. three great kids 7 , 9 , and 14 their everything

Offline lowell

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2010, 07:55:49 pm »
Kids!!!!!!!!! .... and then grandkids!!!!!!!!! ;D
My son says I shoot a stick with a stick!!

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2010, 08:36:27 am »
Read that in the paper yesterday,very cool,It said he became the oldest in July when another fellow passed at 113,that guy said the key to long life was cigarette's,whiskey and wild,wild women. ;) ;D ;D I don't know about that,but that's what he said.  :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Badger

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2010, 01:31:59 pm »
     Well. I have had plenty of cigs, whiskey and wild woman but somehow I don't feel like it is making me live longer LOL. My neighbor when I was a kid was one of the oldest living men. He took up roller skating at 103 years old but fell down and broke his hip at 108, I don't think he lived long after the hip incident. Steve

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2010, 02:18:27 pm »
I just don't want to outlive my usefulness.
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline cracker

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2010, 02:34:03 pm »
When my friends are gone and I'm no longer able to romp around in the woods I don't want to be here.Ron
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline Stingray45

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2010, 05:01:35 pm »
I thought it was a cool story cuz the guy has been here so long but Im with alot of you guys. I actually ended up coming away thinking the story was a pretty sad one overall. I dont have kids but I am married cant imagine what it was like for that guy to have lost his wife 53 years ago and then not even having kids around after that.
Is there anything better than wandering the earth with a stick and string in your hand?

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2010, 05:35:09 pm »
I am with Cracker....when all I love is gone...:I want to go too...When my Mind is going...and Mr. Johnson is lookin South.... its time for Me to take my leave.... ;)
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Lombard

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2010, 07:54:32 pm »
The guy must love life. My very own Great Uncle, lived to be 104, and got around just fine, drove his own car, shoveled his own driveway, cut and split his own wood. When any of us would go and try to help, he would say that was his job, and get out of the way. I asked him why he wouldn't let us help. He answered that he loved life, and chores were part of life. So maybe it is the same for this guy.

Offline medicinewheel

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2010, 03:32:25 am »
Well, with kids or without... if you live up to that age you ARE in peace with yourself, or you would have died, that's for sure.
Frank from Germany...