Author Topic: new point  (Read 1529 times)

Offline maddog314

new point
« on: September 30, 2010, 08:55:36 pm »
here is my latest point.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline bryan irwin

Re: new point
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 09:02:33 pm »
looking good
bryan irwin

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 09:16:11 pm »
  SWEET!, where have you been, stranger?
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline maddog314

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2010, 12:44:06 am »
I have been in the woods. But the area churches have been doing a revival  and I have not been able to go hunting .so I have been breaking glass when I am not chasing the youngens all around the house.

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2010, 01:26:17 am »
Lookin good
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline Mark Anderson

• Mark Anderson Buckie, Scotland
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2010, 11:56:54 am »
Looks good brother.  I'm hoping to get started on some soon. Been getting new steel points made instead.
Mark
"Mommy some guys just don't know how to shoot REAL bows so they have to buy them, probably at Walmart and they have wheels on them."  Caedmon Anderson (4yrs)

Offline maddog314

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2010, 12:44:08 pm »
I was wondering why they don't have a nap of the month contest. Then maybe we could see some more napping pictures. ;D

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2010, 11:17:47 pm »
 It would get boring,, leapingbare, shannon, leapingbare,,shannon,,swords,cumberlands, pine trees,, swords, cumberlands, pine trees,,,,,,,,, ::) ;)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline stickbender

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2010, 11:43:32 pm »

Oh......another pine tree......ho hum...... ::) well, no I can't make one anywhere near as good as they do, nor even make something that looks like a pine tree, sword, etc. ::) :(  And yes they are absolutely amazing.  But, if they are that good, and they are, how about.......some ......hmmm ...... lets see......some dragon heads, or whole dragons, snakes, etc.  8) Or......effigies......or a challenge, among the top nappers on here to come up with the most difficult knapping piece, they are capable of doing, and have a "Knap off", between them, and let the members judge them, and vote on the best of the best, so to speak......  Oh, yeah, no pine trees, or swords, allowed.  It can be small, medium, large, super large.....etc., just no pine trees, or swords...... ;D Oh, and the winner gets a free five year vacation at a very remote monastery. ;D  So Eddie, Whatcha be tinkin mon?
                                                                             Wayne

Offline sailordad

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2010, 11:47:35 pm »
It would get boring,, leapingbare, shannon, leapingbare,,shannon,,swords,cumberlands, pine trees,, swords, cumberlands, pine trees,,,,,,,,, ::) ;)

aint that the truth
i like to think i am decent,but nothing like them two dudes
they are impressive,to the point it kinda makes ya just wanna give it all up cause ya know you will never compare  ;) :D
i always wanted a harley,untill it became the "thing to ride"
i ride because i love to,not to be part of the crowd