Author Topic: An Afternoon On MY New Deer Lease (Picture Heavy)  (Read 14048 times)

Offline Parnell

Re: An Afternoon On MY New Deer Lease (Picture Heavy)
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2010, 11:13:29 am »
Shooowheeee, the deer look so healthy.  Wish they looked like that around here!  Great pictures.
1’—>1’

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2010, 11:58:04 am »
Joe...I think I figured a way to get this monster....Ill set my spinner to spray out about 3 pounds of  corn at a time...and lace the corn with a strong sedative....so he will get a full belly....get tired...and just lay down a sleep toll I get there right at daybreak..... >:D.....good luck on your Elk Hunt....hope its as productive as your Moose Hunt was for you....

Pappy....you mean you don't grow em this big on that Ole Tobacco Plantation there on Tennessee..... ;D

George...Yeah I am on Heaven here....or is it Hell.....got all the Deer and no shot at a one...some kind of punishment..... ;)

Panel....yep...these deer are healthy....but I pump out about 3000 pounds of corn and milo a season too...they out to be fat and sassy...not to mention all of the apples....sweet feed.....acorn rage....and c/mere deer they can eat....its cheaper to buy meat than hunt it the way I have to here...but not half as fun.... :P
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 01:26:10 pm by El Destructo »
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline gstoneberg

« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2010, 12:52:54 pm »
....Ill set my sinner to spray out about 3 pounds of  corn at a time...

LOL, trying to come up with what sinner that might be that can spray corn??? ;D ;D

George
St Paul, TX