Main Discussion Area > Bows

belly-tempered hickory pyramid

<< < (7/13) > >>

bowmo:
Thats a really neat bow! I've done that cocked handle a couple of times but still can't deside if I like it, how about yourself?

dan

GregB:
Very nice bow Marius!

I have thought about that design of handle for the improved center shot characteristics. Never have attempted one though. Didn't know how it would feel shooting. I cant the bow quite a bit, your handle design I would think would possibly lessen the amount the bow was actually canted if you held your hand as you normally would when shooting.

Do you like the feel of the bow/handle arrangement as much as without it?

Dustybaer:
dan, greg, i actually like it a lot. this is my second bow with a handle like that.  greg, you're right, you cant the bow less if you don't pay attention  ;D  but the main reason for this stile handle is still the spine tolerance of a centershot bow, with the primitive look of a straight handle

Traxx:
I saw a bow,on this site years ago,that had that style handle.Ever since then,ive wanted to make one.I tried once,and ruined the stave due to inattentiveness.No fault of the handle,of course.Seein this one,makes me wanna do another.I like it.Congrats.

DanaM:
Marius could ya post a close up pic of the handle? Thanks eh.

DanaM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version