Author Topic: CHRISTMAS EXCHANGE  (Read 78937 times)

Offline uwe

Re: CHRISTMAS EXCHANGE
« Reply #225 on: December 25, 2010, 02:49:03 pm »
Great stuff arrived to you! Santa didn`t come to me until now! Seems to visit the US first. But he`ll come some day.
Regards Uwe

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #226 on: December 25, 2010, 02:56:40 pm »
 Nice looking gifts. There is a lot of talent on this site.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #227 on: December 25, 2010, 02:58:20 pm »
Uwe, You know we are special over here!  ;D  ::) Santa likes us better.
  I'm sure when he gets there he will be packing toys for "good" girls and boys.  ;)
  Merry Christmas to you and all of our friends in Europe, Asia and elsewhere in the world.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline HFD60

• HFD60'S PHOTO'S
« Reply #228 on: December 25, 2010, 04:33:27 pm »
Merry Christmas everyone.

El D my wife said I got a package from you yesterday. I will open it and take pics as soon as I get home from work tomorrow morning. I can't wait for this shift to be over..
Rich Bistline
Harrisburg, PA

Offline Kegan

« Reply #229 on: December 25, 2010, 08:11:50 pm »
Mine was delivered couple days ago. I want pics  ;D

Nuggest sent me a beautiful knapped knife and necklace- amazing! Even the cord was hand made for the necklace and this is the first knife I've ever had with a stone blade... or an antler handle! I love them both, thank you ;D!

I'm waiting for pictures of mine too though ;)

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
« Reply #230 on: December 26, 2010, 09:26:07 am »
Glad you like them Kegan. Merry Christmas
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline ohma

« Reply #231 on: December 26, 2010, 11:14:10 am »
i got a spear from roger Hostetler, saresota fl. and its nicely done. camera went bonkers taking xmas pics but will post one as soon as its fixed or replaced. thanks Roger i like it alot.
if your not dead you are getting older so get out and shoot some arrows.

Offline kerryb

« Reply #232 on: December 26, 2010, 02:04:37 pm »
Mine was delivered Friday, hope to see some pics soon.
Milan Mo

Offline HFD60

• HFD60'S PHOTO'S
« Reply #233 on: December 26, 2010, 05:50:00 pm »
Here is a pic of my neck knife that I received from El D. Thanks Mike I love it, I needed a new one since I traded mine while in Tenn. at the classic last year. Our late flintlock season starts tomorrow hopefully I'll get some blood on the blade to break it in.

Rich Bistline
Harrisburg, PA

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #234 on: December 26, 2010, 06:41:28 pm »
Glad that You like it Rich.....this style Knife makes a good Patch Knife also.....The Maple Burl for the Handle came from Dana a couple years ago...the Blade is made from Stainless Steel Shim Stock that I get from Work....I hope that You get as much use from Yours as Pappy and Mullet have from theirs...oh...and I threw in the Lone Star on the Sheath just for Grins....leave it to a Damn Yankee..... ;D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #235 on: December 26, 2010, 07:01:13 pm »
 Rich, you'll love it. That is one of my Go To, knives. It keeps a heck of an edge.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Keenan

« Reply #236 on: December 26, 2010, 10:55:51 pm »
Those are some awesome gifts everyone. Great craftsmans ship on everything. :)  Lulyn Got her gift from Pat B  for Christmass and all our jaws dropped as she opened it up. Her and her father Kieth just kept admiring his incredible craftsmanship on a fantastic reed/bark basket quiver that he made her. he even sent a pair of neck knives for both of us. Lulyn has been working through the holidays and tomorrow as well. Hope to get her settled down for some pics soon.  Thanks again Pat. She is going to right as soon as she gets a chance. She just got home and is on call tonight for the hospital so going to bed early. She has the quiver very nicely hanging on her first elk rack. ;D

Offline HoBow

• The choices we make dictate the lives we lead.
« Reply #237 on: December 26, 2010, 11:34:39 pm »
I got a great little neck knife from Ohma.  It's deer antler with several different wood accents around it.  Great craftsmanship!  Thanks and and hope you all had a Merry Christmas.
Jeff Utley- Atlanta GA

Offline NTD

« Reply #238 on: December 26, 2010, 11:37:58 pm »
What a cool little knife.  Is that a broadhead blade?
Nate Danforth

Offline Michael C.

« Reply #239 on: December 27, 2010, 12:31:33 am »
I still need to get mine out, screwed up the one I was working on and just completed the new one and waiting for the finish to dry.
"Friendship makes prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by dividing and sharing it."

Cicero